• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem UFXBank withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
My Account Manager would either be Danny Edwards of Amy Walsh.

But neither of them are handling the actual withdrawal and seems NOT authorized to process even my rightly Credit Card Withdrawal.

UFX knows fully well that they cannot win a Credit Card Dispute and it was only LUCKY of them that my CC Bank insisted me to write them *ONE MORE TIME* requesting to process my withdrawals. Otherwise, UFX will be bad marked by their bank and authorities could be alerted of their fraudulent activities.

Right now, they are using the Terms & Conditions to delay withdrawal of profit:
It is ok if you choose not to, and it is ok if you want to proceed in any legal way you choose, UFXBank has a legal department as well and a "terms and conditions" contract between every trader and the company.

Interesting why they would use the cloak of "legality" and "law suit" as if "bring it on we are not afraid"...

Last edited:
criminals

This is a criminal enterprise that will delay or deny everyone a withdrawal. Thommy the boy blunder and probably everyone else there are criminals. How else would they be able to pay themselves unless actively stealing their clients money? Could u imagine having to deposit 20k with these sub-humans in order to trade under a 10-1 rule? I feel sorry for any one that EVER deposited money at this butcher bucketshop of horrors. Criminals only steal they will NEVER deal in good faith and it seems they are in the process of amassing as much money as they can before disappearing into thin air. Karma WILL get them(and their families unfortunately) and when it does-I will be posting that GOOD news as well. :shocked:

I see this complaint against UFX Bank was posted 30-Dec-2009.

So, what's the decision on UFX Bank??

If they really treat their clients badly and bordering on being a Scammer, I will personally help to post this fact all over the other Forex Forums to advertise and to warn potential clients of UFX Bank to STAY AWAY or to close their live accounts!

Cheers!

UFX Bank

I see this complaint against UFX Bank was posted 30-Dec-2009.

So, what's the decision on UFX Bank??

If they really treat their clients badly and bordering on being a Scammer, I will personally help to post this fact all over the other Forex Forums to advertise and to warn potential clients of UFX Bank to STAY AWAY or to close their live accounts!

Cheers!

That is exactly what you should do.The war on scam is a collective one.

I opened an account at UFXBank last november.

I funded the account using Credit Card as it was very convenient and fast. After several trades, i was profitable and decided to withdraw.

After 3 weeks, withdrawal is still unprocessed. A certain Nigel from their financial department claims my Credit Card refuses to accept the payment/refund. Why will my Credit Card refuse? I told them to put that in writing so I can submit it to my Credit Card for investigation and Nigel claims he cant do that.

I have been using my Credit Card to fund and withdraw my FXCM account for several months now with no problem. How was it that ufxbank, on first attempt fails to process it?

There is only one word to describe this company: SCAM

Hello, colleagues I am in the same situation but with forexyard, there to make a deposit are no problem, but of withdraw nor answers, that I do not inspire me with confidence, so be careful with this broker

The Account Manager originally assigned to me was Amy Walsh.

On Jan 26, I got an email from Karen Kizer, saying she will be my new Account Manager:
How do you do?, My name is Karen Kizer, I will be in charge of your account. As a currency analyst I will like to help you with your forex strategies and training in general. Please contact me if you are interested in taking advantage of your trading account and forex market.

Please keep my contact details for future reference.

Have a nice day,

UFXBankLogo

Karen Kizer
Currency Analyst

I emailed back just to touch base but got no reply afterwards.

Hi Karen,

Are you the new person in charge of my Account?
Where is "Amy Walsh" she was my Account Manager?

I bet their employees could not stomach the scam they are doing and are quitting.
or UFX is inventing names to make it appear they are removing the incapable employees...
Either way, its bad for them.

This company is a SCAM.

The Russians are Crumbing ... at UFX

When you smell fish chances are they are rotten.
When I first saw the UFX website it did not look right.

I have a bit of experience in the forex world as a teacher and trader; and at times an introducing broker. I have been thinking of adding a few new brokers to my list so I thought it wise to have a more detailed look at the UFX website. That is a starting point for ALL prospective forex account openers. I will tell what I did so you can adopt the same approach whenever you have the urge to go with a New fx broker.

First I went to the News page. I like to see where the news stories are coming from .. is it their own resources or external. How do you find that out? You simply look at the source code on the page. What I found were links to external news suppliers such as Bloomberg and Yahoo ... and a few others. So I scored that as Negative by a few points.

While I had the source code page open I scrolled down and looked around at all the links to outside sites. One was particularly interesting. It was MaxiForex.ru .... Well, do you note that ".ru" ? In case you didnt know it is "RUSSIA" Hmmm I thought.. the Russian Mafia?
So next I copied the link, put it into my browser and clicked.

Then I was able to watch a few Forex Videos (I presume) as I do not speak Russian.
Now who is to say that the Russians are not bad guys? Well in the world of Forex they do have a pretty bad reputation for scamming.

That was enough for my investigation. Now ask yourself - do I feel safe knowing all that to give my money to a Russian Organisation, especially when they have a front which gives no indication that behind the scenes there are Russians?

Ever hear the expression before: " The Russians are crumbing?" well you have now - so beware:eek:oh:

Last edited:
Back