• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem UFXBank withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
You meantioned Russian companies, does that apply to Alpari also?

One thing I noticed : MT4 platform is written by Russians. And from research, MT4 platform is rigged with plugins to make it very unfavorable for traders. I am staying away from MT4 brokers.

Oopphhs! I forgot I have posted here too.

Clem699, seems like the jury is still out on UFX Bank as there are no follow up on this post. Doesn’t anybody here at FPA have any updates??

Jtfx, that’s an interesting tidbits regarding MT4 platform which is of great interest to Newbies like me. I have often wondered who developed them in the first place, and the possibility of manipulation by the developer. One thing I have noticed while trading 5 MT4 platforms at the same time (all on Demo, of course) is that not all of them shows the same quotes for the same pair of currencies. In at least two platforms, the quotes come in a few microseconds later to reflect what the others are showing. This, I think, is the “lag time” that was referred to elsewhere in another post somewhere. Very interesting and can be subject to abuse by some who knows how to use that knowledge.

Wow,another broker to stay away from,hope everyone gets their hard earned dollars back,meantime I well help spread the word about this,also I am very suspicious about the MT4 platform,seems like alot of scams going on,where is the LONG ARM of the law when we need it??:mad:

They are still holding back my profit of over $10,000 and refused to reply.
I guess other guys are in the same situation as well.

They are still holding back my profit of over $10,000 and refused to reply.
I guess other guys are in the same situation as well.

Keep the faith bros,keep the faith.Make sure you pursue this issue to logical point and make sure you keep FPA informed of events.

Not ALL Russians need be the same - just like Americans

One thing I noticed : MT4 platform is written by Russians. And from research, MT4 platform is rigged with plugins to make it very unfavorable for traders. I am staying away from MT4 brokers.

It is regrettable that so many Forex scams have come from Russia - which tends to tar the whole country with the same brush. Be realistic and accept that there may be some good ones too - but remember that Forex used to have a lot of cowboys.

The US has regulated most of the cowboy herd out of existence - but in countries like Russia you don't have the same Government regulation. If you go to other posts on this site dealing with Government regulators in the US you will see complaints about over regulation. So who do you prefer to deal with - heavily regulated US firms or cowboys?

For as long as there has been Forex trading I have never heard of a scam coming from the Swiss. So if you must go offshore to do your Forex that would certainly be less worry than new firms which seem to be springing up all the time from places such as Russia, Malta and "offshore tax havens".

Note also - the same problems traders experience in Forex abound in Oil, Gold and Diamonds - largely due to Nigerians. Although I have met some very honorable people from Nigeria unless I have first hand experience with people there or in Russia best to avoid putting money in such places like the plague:cute:

UFX is a good broker

Hello,

Great broker
Don't know why you guys had a bad experience
Made a withdrawal 4 days ago - got the money today without any problem.
Made a small profit of 37000 GBP by the way !!! but i am just a great trader...
If something will go wrong i will update you guys.

Have a great trading trend.

BullshiXXXXXX

jtfx,
where do you get this non sense. the fact the you are probably a bad trader explains why you have so much bad experiences. I can tell you that i made money using MT4.
Platforms from any kind cannot be "fixed". quotes are quotes and if they ar accurate the broker can't do anything. if the broker gave you a bad quote - he should compensate you.

jtfx - you need to do some homework...

About the russian thing - i also think it is not very accurate although i know what you mean... are all russians crooks? it that what you are suggesting.
I can tell you that the worse brokers are from the USA in my expirience

@ Maru Kadrik

@ Maru Kadrik
Firstly I doubt if you are a genuine trader.
If you are, u can confirm from your so call good broker (UFXbank) why they refuse to remit my profit of over $10,000 (ufxbank username: gbenga).
Have you ever hear people like Soro, John Paulson and other sayin they are great trader?? No,its obvious they are great and they also acknowledge the fact that u can lose as well.

Hello,

Great broker
Don't know why you guys had a bad experience
Made a withdrawal 4 days ago - got the money today without any problem.
Made a small profit of 37000 GBP by the way !!! but i am just a great trader...
If something will go wrong i will update you guys.

Have a great trading trend.

Back