• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem UFXBank withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
UFX withdrawals

I have not done anything with UFX since I heard that people are not getting their money back. gbenga112 and jtfx have both of you received your money yet? How can companies like this be allowed to operate? Is there anything that can be done?

I have not done anything with UFX since I heard that people are not getting their money back. gbenga112 and jtfx have both of you received your money yet? How can companies like this be allowed to operate? Is there anything that can be done?

CAPITAL NO...Ufxbank has refused to remit the profit.
I would have taken legal proceedings against them but there is no physical contact of the company,their address is forward mail and also NFA has withdrawn their membership since November last year.

CAPITAL NO...Ufxbank has refused to remit the profit.
I would have taken legal proceedings against them but there is no physical contact of the company,their address is forward mail and also NFA has withdrawn their membership since November last year.

Any update here?

very helpful thread

Hi guys, thank you all for posting your experience regarding this UFX BANK. I recently saw their ad on my facebook and about to make a first deposit to try out market. Lucky enough I can see the wayu their Risk and Account Manager treated and replied to our concerns and I decided to quit them. Very helpful post guys

I am new and actually joined UFX. I am wondering if the person actually got his money back and what do I do now?? Have I made a mistake? My deposit is small because I have no clue about this and would like to try. Yes, there was Amy Walsh before and now it is Karen. Is it advisable to just get my money back or is this even possible?? Please advice...Thanks

Atari, did you receive your deposit back?

Hi guys, thank you all for posting your experience regarding this UFX BANK. I recently saw their ad on my facebook and about to make a first deposit to try out market. Lucky enough I can see the wayu their Risk and Account Manager treated and replied to our concerns and I decided to quit them. Very helpful post guys

I found UFXBank through the same pathway. Did you first give UFXBank an initial level of trust as well as interest through being presented wit he ad on Facebook?

I found this site via UFXBank's advertisement campaign in Facebook, very interesting read here, seems like a scam, actually you can report the ad to facebook by clicking the little x in the ad and then commenting why you want to remove it, if many report that ad as scam maybe fb will remove the ad...

I found this site via UFXBank's advertisement campaign in Facebook, very interesting read here, seems like a scam, actually you can report the ad to facebook by clicking the little x in the ad and then commenting why you want to remove it, if many report that ad as scam maybe fb will remove the ad...

Excellent observation - i totally missed that.

I can no longer seem to find the add on Facebook.

I have been fair in withholding airing my dirty laundry with UFXBank. However, now that i have been fair in giving adequate time, i am also having a withdrawal problem with UFXBank. Scam or not, the delay to me is completely unacceptable. Withdrawals are instant with other companies, and if they are not a small time frame (1-3 days) is clearly stated and adhered to.

It's been over two weeks and the withdrawal has not been processed. I've been in email contact with UFXBank, however delays continue. They claim that time is required for both banks to 'accept' the transaction back into a credit card. My research shows it is about as instant as the process of debiting a credit card. :mad:

If the near future reveals that the remittance will not occur (or at least not willingly of UFXBank), i would be in the position of wanting to stop others from the same grief, and that Facebook ad would be the place to start.

Excellent observation - i totally missed that.

I can no longer seem to find the add on Facebook.

I have been fair in withholding airing my dirty laundry with UFXBank. However, now that i have been fair in giving adequate time, i am also having a withdrawal problem with UFXBank. Scam or not, the delay to me is completely unacceptable. Withdrawals are instant with other companies, and if they are not a small time frame (1-3 days) is clearly stated and adhered to.

It's been over two weeks and the withdrawal has not been processed. I've been in email contact with UFXBank, however delays continue. They claim that time is required for both banks to 'accept' the transaction back into a credit card. My research shows it is about as instant as the process of debiting a credit card. :mad:

If the near future reveals that the remittance will not occur (or at least not willingly of UFXBank), i would be in the position of wanting to stop others from the same grief, and that Facebook ad would be the place to start.

UFXBank have asked me to update or remove my comments;

I received my deposit back to my credit card on the 29th of May 2010 in the form of a refund of initial credit card purchase. UFXBank did this of their own will, ultimately i did not need assistance.

I have also been informed by UFXBank that i can obtain the profits i made through 'moneybookers' as it saves them a transaction fee. However i am disappointed i did not receive the full amount as requested into my credit card. I was told whatever my withdrawal was it could be remitted back into my credit card.

UFXBank have emailed me again, requesting that i 'correct' or remove my comments:

They claim that the delay was due to my credit card company. They have not yet provided any evidence of this.

I was in contact with my credit card company during the 23 day period from withdrawal date 06/05/2010 till date of receipt 29/05/2010, in which they state there was no credit attempt till 27/05/2010. I received my deposit back on the 29/05/2010.

Last edited:
Back