Well Let Me SPAM You A Secret OF HOW PAYING ME MONEY WILL MAKE ME MONEY

I think David is too busy trying to tell the difference between disks and spheres to work on gravity. Also, his mind is very far from the surface of the Earth, and that seems to have slowed down his mental clock.

Hey, my forex trading platform is still getting a price feed. That qualifies David's theory of his intelligence and an evil forex computer for an

EPIC
FAIL

Better luck next time David. Please select a new field to be a world expert in and try again. Maybe something easier like basket weaving.
:p

First off: Pharaoh, that's some research you carried out on David...pretty concise, extensive, and impressive : )

David, matter of fact I was thinking of writing something along your line of thoughts just to see how some serious and dedicated Forex Traders (who have lost their sense of humor along the pips trail) would react.
Well, my man, you did it!...and it brought a big smile to my face
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
One other detail that hasn't been mentioned so far. Twice David made suggestions by email about how the FPA could make money promoting his product. He wanted to pay the FPA a big fat fee for every copy that could be sold through this website...

You guys could be affiliating my website and making $192 per sale, instead you call me a scam...

You could be making $192 per sale by simply recommending me, but instead you're sending me free traffic and calling me a scam, I'm sorry I don't understand this.

David seemed to think that this little bribe would end the FPA labeling him as a spammer. He probably hoped it would end this thread that shows the world that he's really a powerless idiot.

I didn't call him a scam and none of the emails called him a scam, but he keeps insisting that this happened. I'm still not sure if he has the mental capacity to understand right from wrong. His lack of ability to read what was done in his spam message in the forums reinforces this view.

Scammer or simply crazy doesn't matter. The FPA isn't going to endorse him. No one here wants to make money selling his products to innocent traders.

In my opinion, David is just a silly little kid who is taking pot shot at serious and harden forex traders and, of course, the FPA.

He loves it when his post is being commented and rapped....and he will simply come up with more silly posts.

Ignore him totally and he will find a new playground.

One other detail that hasn't been mentioned so far. Twice David made suggestions by email about how the FPA could make money promoting his product. He wanted to pay the FPA a big fat fee for every copy that could be sold through this website...

David seemed to think that this little bribe would end the FPA labeling him as a spammer. He probably hoped it would end this thread that shows the world that he's really a powerless idiot.

I didn't call him a scam and none of the emails called him a scam, but he keeps insisting that this happened. I'm still not sure if he has the mental capacity to understand right from wrong. His lack of ability to read what was done in his spam message in the forums reinforces this view.

Scammer or simply crazy doesn't matter. The FPA isn't going to endorse him. No one here wants to make money selling his products to innocent traders.

What this all boils down to is that none of us should buy his product. We do not posses the intellect required to comprehend his teachings. We should simply remain in the dark ages and trade to the limits of our minuscule minds.

Evil Computers

I could be wrong, but doesn't our friend sound like he has had to many drinks with Randy Quaid.

Last edited:
The Secret Code

Here's the "Code"..The computer reverses at the top of the hour, has a minor reversal at the 15 and repeats at the half and 45. And David doesn't give anyone their money back because you can't "prove" that he's wrong.

Now that Fred's posted David's great secret, someone will probably reprogram the evil oil trading computer and David can try to make more money selling some new and improved secret. After all, he's obviously not making any money trading.
:D

This would be a lot funnier if David wasn't ripping people off selling his useless systems for gambling, trading, etc.

Total scam

Rule #1 of scamming, say its not a scam. If you actually have to state that your product is not a scam, that means it IS as scam.

I found this tread after seeing his "product" spamed into a thread on money.cnn and after reading most of the responses, just had to post. It really makes you want to go to this guys house and attach a car battery to his testicles and admit that he is just posturing to steal peoples money. Ether that or just have him put into rehab for meth delusions.

Back