YumGroup scam broker

SamEnglish

Recruit
I recently discovered JuneBowes is now operating as YumGroup.I also have found a new email address.

I’ve requested they return my deposits many times and they insist that I must pay a 10% fee in order to transfer to YumGroup server and their MT4.

Investors beware

I recently discovered JuneBowes is now operating as YumGroup.I also have found a new email address.

I’ve requested they return my deposits many times and they insist that I must pay a 10% fee in order to transfer to YumGroup server and their MT4.

Investors beware
Website address, please?

yum-forex.com
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19894/yum-forex-review
&
Then, invite a company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

If someone contact you from those numbers: 852-9159-9987, 424-786-0478 and 719-289-7624, dont believe them and immediately block them, they are scammers and they want you transfer money this scam forex site.

Back