• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FastBrokers and FXDD case

I am having an issue with a company
I've seen some of the documents in this case. I need more time to go through them, but one thing stands out right up front. FXDD claims that if they have a spread where the last digits (4 digit, I presume) are 1 and 4, that somehow the evil manipulation software magically injects prices allowing trades with a narrower spread (2 and 3).

If such a thing is possible (which I highly doubt), the blatantly obvious solution would be a simple matter of fixing the vulnerability on FXDD's end to prevent this from happening again. Despite this, FXDD's guy whines on and on about how "irreparable harm" will be caused to FXDD since this alleged software could be passed on to more traders.

If FXDD really is so utterly helpless to prevent prices from being manipulated, that alone sounds like a very big reason to not trade there.

If FXDD is making this whole thing up as an end-run around NFA regulations, that would be a reason for all clients to start seeking another broker.

Dear Sir,

I understand your frustrations. But please consider all the other innocent FXDD traders that if FXDD is sued out of business, that these traders could/will lose all their money as well. Please consider the impact on the entire trader base if such actions are carried out.

Sincerely,
Mrf1962

Please reread the entire thread very carefully. Any possible lawsuit in this case would be directed at getting money owed to traders (plus legal costs and reasonable penalties), not at taking all the money inside the company.

Ok, I received more information now today. Apparently there has been a snitch named Bob Mullins from Brisbane, Australia who claims he knows exactly what is going on. He told FXDD that we were all apart of a Skype group which is completely false. He also somehow stole an automated system from my PC, email and/or VPS and gave it back to my business partner warning him to "Be careful with who he trusts." I do know Bob Mullins and I considered him a friend. I do not know where he gets this information, none of these guys are in any Skype group together. He and I WERE in a harmonic trading skype group but we have both left. NONE of these other guys are or were in a group. This is baffling to me.

If it weren't for FXDD DELIBERATELY SHARING MY PRIVATE INFORMATION WITH PEOPLE THEY ARE ACCUSING OF FRAUD WHO LIVE OUTSIDE OF THE USA I wouldn't be able to contact these people. I was contacted via email from an FPA admin that he would be glad to share my contact details with the original poster of this thread (OP gave OK). I responded that that wasn't necessary thanks to FXDD completely breaching US privacy laws with ASSumptions. Right now this bs law suit is my least concern. I am cancelling all of my credit cards, changing my paypal and 100s of other things and changing emails to protect my identity. I have already had emails that I did not read yet marked as read. I am so beyond upset that I can barely type right now. I am going to go for a walk on Clearwater Beach tonight and decide what I"m going to do. I will sell everything I have and live on the streets (and trade on my android at Starbux) to pay the best attorney in the world to see that justice is served here and Mr. Green and FXDD are shut down but I could not live with myself knowing that 1000s of traders will not receive their earnings/deposits.

Last edited:
I am shocked to read this thread. Never thought I'd see a regulated broker accuse a trader of manipulating prices on their server. I thought this was an excuse used by an unregulated bucketshop in some far away country.
But not any more.

I am very sorry for your plight and having to fight to get your money back. This whole story sickens me and to read a regulated broker can stoop so low and that they give away? your personal details is incomprehensible to me. Thank God for FPA and for warning all of us - hopefully together we can make a difference - wishing you every success.

I still have heard nothing from FXDD about this issue. Not even a "we can't comment" reply.

And the originator of this thread, Raimundas, last posted on 20-Mar-2012.

Could it be FXDD is in "quiet consultation" for a less sensational settlement???....or are they burning the midnight lamp busy preparing for the "sensational" court case against their "little" clients??? Perhaps someone in the great US of A can contact the newspaper to highlight this upcoming case for them to report on with the headline: "Big Forex Broker planning to clobber their little foreign clients...forced them to fly way out to the US for a court hearing!"....or something like that!:p

Last edited:
What about the lawyers who are pursuing a class action against FXDD? They may be interested to look into this case.

I've seen some of the documents in this case.
Did you get the spreadsheet that is mentioned in the Verified complaint?

If such a thing is possible
I think such a thing is possible, but without sufficient evidence their law suit would go nowhere.

Lumping a bunch of people from around the world who may not even know each other into a single suit does seem odd.

Please reread the entire thread very carefully. Any possible lawsuit in this case would be directed at getting money owed to traders (plus legal costs and reasonable penalties), not at taking all the money inside the company.

I know. I was referring to those who were saying they were so mad that they would sue the company out of business. I just wanted them to know that if the company went out of business that ALL traders with the company could lose all their money or maybe get whatever was leftover after the suit was settled.

I'd rather lose my money because of my own bad trading rather than to a lawsuit in which the company was sued out of business.

That's all.

Last edited:
broker issues

WHAUW................I recieved the info about this thread in my email yesterday and wanted to wait till the weekend to read it with all my intention.

For some reason I started this morning and went actually through ALL the posts twice.

SUPER upset about this all, as I am with FXDD 4 years already and have not had any problem with them as so far.
When I read the lawsuits against FXCM some 2 years back I was happy I was not a client of them. As a matter of fact still don't trust them, but then to be fair, is there ANY bucketshop broker that can be trusted ???

Yes, I also experience those "requotes" and "context busy" many times.
Drives me nuts at times, and as I scalp on the M1, it is VERY important to have a well functioning platform. After some time I get in a live chat, complain, as then suddenly all is functioning well again.
Got the explantion it has to do with servers they assign to a certain region of the world, and as I am in Mexico, guess I have my "own" server.

I plan to write them myself about the issues mentioned here, but need to take some time to put that in my best possible legal terms ( ..... and not being a lawyer myself, without revealing any names from this case), as to build some needed pressure for them to respond to.

Will post any response here, that is a promise.

Back