Only Elliot Wave Analysis - SolidECN

USDCAD - The price is in a correction and may grow.

On the daily chart, the upward fifth wave of the higher level 5 develops, within which the wave (1) of 5 formed, the correctional wave (2) of 5 ended, and the wave (3) of 5 develops. Now, the third wave of the lower level 3 of (3) has formed, and a local correction is developing as the fourth wave 4 of (3).

If the assumption is correct, the USDCAD pair will grow to the area of 1.43 – 1.45. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.3346.

usdcad.png

BTC USD Elliot Wave Analysis​

The most recent BTCUSD chart section displays the formation of a wave (W), which serves as the initial part of a potential double zigzag. Wave (W) may soon be unfolded as a standard A-B-C zigzag. Impulse A and correction B are completed, while impulse C is still under construction. Sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4] are formed within impulse C. Corrective sub-wave [4] looks like a double zigzag (W)-(X)-(Y). Thus, shortly the price growth is expected within the final sub-wave [5] towards the level of 22845.

btcusd-elliot.png

Trading plan for BTCUSD today: Buy 20343.5, Take profit: 22845​

Elliott wave Ripple analysis

The XRPUSD market shows that the linking wave XX has been completed. Later, the construction of a new zigzag consisting of sub-waves [A]--[C] began. Now the first sub-wave [A] is unfolding as the leading diagonal, judging by the internal structure. This diagonal will be completed near the 0.494 level, marked by a minor correction 4. Then the price may correct within the bearish wave, as shown in the chart.

xrp.png

Trading plan for XRPUSD today: Buy 0.456, Take profit: 0.494

Crude Oil - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, the upward wave C develops, within which the first wave 1 of (1) of C formed, and a downward correction ended as the second wave 2 of (1) of C, within which the wave c of 2 formed. Now, the development of the third wave 3 of (1) has started, within which the first entry wave of the lower level (i) of i of 3 has formed, a local correction has ended as the wave (ii) of i of 3, and the wave (iii) of i of 3 is developing.

If the assumption is correct, the asset will grow to the area of 110.40–119.65. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 88.82.

oil.png

XAUUSD - A fall is possible.

On the daily chart, a downward correction develops as the fourth wave of the higher level (4), within which the wave C of (4) forms as a momentum. Now, the fifth wave of the lower level v of C of (4) is developing, within which the wave (iii) of v is forming.

If the assumption is correct, the pair XAUUSD will fall to the area of 1570 – 1515.1. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1616.21.

gold.png

XAGUSD - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, a downward correction of the higher level ended as the second wave (2), within which the wave C of (2) formed, and the development of the third wave (3) started. Now, the first entry wave of the lower level i of 1 of (3) is developing, within which the wave (iii) of i has formed, a local correction has ended as the wave (iv) of I, and the wave (v) of i is developing.

If the assumption is correct, the XAGUSD pair will grow to the area of 22.47–23.7. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 18.81.

silver.png

Crude Oil - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, the first wave of the higher level (1) formed, the downward correction ended as the second wave (2), and the development of the upward third wave (3) started. Now, the first entry wave of the lower level i of 1 of (3) is developing, within which the wave (iii) of i is forming.

If the assumption is correct, the asset will grow to the area of 103.83 – 115.12. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 82.2.

oil.png

EURUSD - A fall is possible.

On the daily chart, the downward fifth wave of the higher level (5) of А develops, within which the wave 5 of (5) develops. Now, a correction ended as the fourth wave of the lower level iv of 5, and the fifth wave v of 5 is forming, within which a local correction is ending as the wave (ii) of v.

If the assumption is correct, the EURUSD pair will fall to the area of 0.9470–0.9300. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.0101.

eurusd.png

GBPUSD - Growth is possible

On the daily chart, the downward fifth wave of the higher level V of (V) ended, within which the wave (5) of V formed. Now, the development of the upward first wave (1) has started, and the third wave of the lower level 3 of (1) is forming.

If the assumption is correct, the GBPUSD pair will grow to the area of 1.2281–1.2590. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.0920.

gbpusd.png

USDCAD - The price is in a correction and may grow.​

On the daily chart, the upward fifth wave of the higher level 5 develops, within which the wave (1) of 5 formed, the correctional wave (2) of 5 ended, and the wave (3) of 5 develops. Now, the third wave of the lower level 3 of (3) has formed, and a local correction is ending as the fourth wave 4 of (3), within which the wave c of 4 is forming.

If the assumption is correct, after the end of the correction, the USDCAD pair will grow to the area of 1.43 – 1.45. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.3206.

usdcad.png

Back