• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear friends,

It makes me sad to read so many stories of people not receiving their money. No sign of life from Prime4X for more than a month now either. Their trading system is still up and running, and they welcome deposits. I was lucky enough to receive some withdrawals (few hundred each) but I can see that some of you are awaiting much larger sums. My hopes are little; Prime4X just don't have the money. Why else would they risk their name by upsetting so many customers and getting all this negative publicity including a scam finding by the FPA?

Some time ago, I posted an appeal to all traders waiting for their withdrawals to file a complaint with the FSC of Mauritius. I was kind of surprised by the lack of response. Here is my advice again:

Prime4X boast that they are licensed by the Financial Services Committee (FSC) of Mauritius.

Now the FPA has formally declared Prime4X to be a scam, I believe what we can do is file formal complaints with the FSC, all of us. So, I recommend that all who still have not received their withdrawals, send e-mails to the FSC, complaining about Prime4X. For those who have difficulties formulating their complaint, I have prepared a text that you can use in part or in whole. See the attched file Complaint_FSC.txt

Let's flood the FSC with complaints, and report back when a response has been received. By the way, if someone wants to improve on my text, please post a reply and attach your text?

For those whould would want to send a "real" letter or phone:

The Financial Services Committee
FSC House
54, Cybercity, Ebene
Mauritius
Tel: (230) 403 7000
Fax: (230) 467 7172

Attachments

• Complaint_FSC.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 22
They Broke Promiss

My account No is 75460.
I made a withdrawal request by bankwire in the amount of $2000.00 on 2011-Jan-03.

Last week I had 2 chat session with P4x.
And they said I can receive my money in this week.

2011-Feb-3
Donna: your request will be done next week
Hidetaka: So,can I get my money by feb-11 ?
Donna: i will pass your request for that
Donna: Would you like me to help you with anything else ?
Hidetaka: You pass my request next week,So I will recieve for feb-18?
Donna: no i will pass it now dont worry
Hidetaka: OK,thax Donna very much!!

2011-Feb-4
Hidetaka: And So,can I get my money by feb-11 ?
Tanya: Yes sir
Hidetaka: So I can receive my money by next week-end. right?
Tanya: Exactly
Hidetaka: OK,thank you.

but,Today (2011-Feb-07)they said
Hidetaka: I can receive in this week,OK?
Sandra: Unfortunately i can not give you exact time

They are liar・・・・・・

Prime4x !!!Please Keep your words and send my money in this week!!!!!

Thank you!and I send this today.

Thank you Ballestero!
I send this templete to FSC.

Some time ago, I posted an appeal to all traders waiting for their withdrawals to file a complaint with the FSC of Mauritius. I was kind of surprised by the lack of response. Here is my advice again:

Prime4X boast that they are licensed by the Financial Services Committee (FSC) of Mauritius.

Now the FPA has formally declared Prime4X to be a scam, I believe what we can do is file formal complaints with the FSC, all of us. So, I recommend that all who still have not received their withdrawals, send e-mails to the FSC, complaining about Prime4X. For those who have difficulties formulating their complaint, I have prepared a text that you can use in part or in whole. See the attched file Complaint_FSC.txt

Let's flood the FSC with complaints, and report back when a response has been received. By the way, if someone wants to improve on my text, please post a reply and attach your text?

For those whould would want to send a "real" letter or phone:

The Financial Services Committee
FSC House
54, Cybercity, Ebene
Mauritius
Tel: (230) 403 7000
Fax: (230) 467 7172

Hello Hidetaka,
spare yourself the frustration of live chatting with Prime4X. They let you talk to a computer with pre programmed phrases. It is totally useless. Success with your withdrawal, please keep us updated regarding your letter to the FSC?

is there anyway to receive money from this broker? because as I reported here and I sent many posts and after that I didn't receive my money yet,
its 38 days that I didn't receive my money.and also there is no money in my trading account!
Acc number : 33044
withdraw amount:10220$
method of transfer : Wire bank transfer to my bank account in Canada

is there anyway to receive money from this broker? because as I reported here and I sent many posts and after that I didn't receive my money yet,
its 38 days that I didn't receive my money.and also there is no money in my trading account!
Acc number : 33044
withdraw amount:10220$
method of transfer : Wire bank transfer to my bank account in Canada

It has been more than one month since the last sign of life from Prime4X. They still accept deposits and their trading system works, but no one seems to receive any withdrawal. My hopes are getting ever lower. Hello Omari, Robert, are you there?

I’m Narges Afshar, I deposited in Prime4x 5000$, and I ‘am trading with Prime4x one year.I didn’t use any risky trading method like pip hunting.and for Now I need to withdraw my money and because Prim4x couldn’t send money to Iran I want to withdraw this money to one of my friends bank account abroad Iran.

Let me make it a little easier. Here's what's in Ballestero's file...

fscmauritius@intnet.mu
support@fscmauritius.org

Dear Sirs,

I hereby wish to file a formal complaint against Prime4X, a financial broker registered in Mauritius.

Prime4X, in a press release of 12 May 2010 (see www.Prime4x.com got regulated - forex, forex trading, trading services) claims to have received a license from the FSC.

My account number at Prime 4X is …….

On (date) I deposited (currency, amount) on this account in order to be able to trade on the Forex market through this broker.

On (date) I ordered a withdrawal of (currency, amount), which was to be transferred by Prime4X to my account at (Liberty Reserve, your bank, other)

Despite numerous promises via e-mail, Prime4X to date has failed to transmit this money. To my opinion, Prime4X has by far exceeded any reasonable period for such a transaction, and there is no sign that payment will take place anywhere in the future.

You may find it interesting to know that the Forex Peace Army has declared Prime4X a scam company; see the following links:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...3105-prime4x-more-promises-than-payments.html

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...older-unresolved-cases/13104-prime4x-com.html

In accordance with the Financial Services Act (act no. 14 of 2007, consolidated version with amendments as at 30 July 2009), article 32, I request you to investigate this complaint and perform the actions which the aforementioned article stipulates.

I appreciate to receive a response within 3 months from now, as per article 32 sub 5.

In case you need more information in order to be able to act on my complaint, I would be more than happy to provide this.

Please be so kind to let me know whether my complaint has been received and whether you will start an investigation?

Sincerely Yours,

(name, address, phone number, whatever you wish to share)

If anyone else has any more information about how best to complaint to the Government of Mauritius, please post it here.

Last edited:
Lately, I inquired with Omari what the position of Prime4X was. I got a rather nasty e-mail saying something similar to "mind your own business".

I see not other way for people who don't get their withdrawal than to file a formal complaint with the FSC (see posts by Ballestero and AssModerator).

Has anyone ever thought of approaching the Embassy of Mauritius? A criminal investigation would be totally justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back