• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever thought of approaching the Embassy of Mauritius? A criminal investigation would be totally justified.

I once approached the Embassy in Brussels via e-mail on behalf of a friend who didn't get paid. They were responsive, and asked for more details. At that point, my friend got paid (miracle!!!) so I had no reason to pursue this further. I advise all of you to try this route, and see if you can get a criminal investigation started.

Dear Everyone
I'm Pouya Ghiaci the Head Manager Of FX-Persia.CO

Dear Pouya,

you seem to have much evidence of unlegal conduct by Prime4X. Have you ever thought of going to the Embassy of Mauritius? Now writing this, I thought I should find some supporting information and here is an interesting web site:
http://www.maurinet.com/tourist_information/mauritian_embassies_foreign_countries
Unfortunatley, there seems to be no embassy in Iran, but you and other affected people may still find it useful.

Alternatively, have you ever tried to contact your local police? Has anyone else tried, by the way? With so many people complaining, i find it puzzling that nobody seems to be getting any further than complaining in this forum. Come one guys, some of you claim vast sums of money from Prime4X, that must be worth fighting for!

I once approached the Embassy in Brussels via e-mail on behalf of a friend who didn't get paid. They were responsive, and asked for more details. At that point, my friend got paid (miracle!!!) so I had no reason to pursue this further. I advise all of you to try this route, and see if you can get a criminal investigation started.

Mr Ballestero i chatted with Sandra today and threatened that if i didn't receive my money today I'll go tomorrow morning to the Mauritius embassy and complain but in your opinion do you think this will change anything & did you go to the Mauritius embassy at you country and if so what did they told you and plz tell us more about your friend who got paid when did he receive his money and what he did exactly ........ what makes me astonished that they have made a bad reputation everywhere so why do they still hiring customer care agents and complain dep to answer us by chat or e-mail why didn't they stole our money and run away till now ..they won't have the ability to attract new customers in order to be still in the market like that ....what's the point in that ??!! i have a friend who wants to open with them account of 60000 $ but when i told him what happened to me he of course change his mind although he is still waiting my answer for him by the end of this week to tell him if i got my money or he must search for another broker ...it seems that they don't even care for getting customers with large accounts. .... something very strange with prime4x unfortunately we don't all know what is it

Bassem,

first of all: why would someone deposit $60,000 with a broker he does not yet have experience with? If you guys are tired with your money, give it away to a charity fund in stead of throwing it in a dark hole.........

About the embassy, I sent them an e-mail explaining the situation and they replied with a request for more information. It didn't get any further than that for reasons I explained.

My advice is not to chat with Prime4X. They have computers pre-loaded with meaningless phrases. Write e-mails to Omari until he is sick and tired of you and he will probably throw you a bone to silence you for a while.

Prime4X is not doing this for fun or profit, I believe. They must be in deep trouble. Don't ask me how they got there; normally a broker would not run any risk being an intermediairy only. They may wave screwed up their system, or they are a bucket shop, or someone has run off with the money.

I know that Mr Omari is owner of a company in Egypt now,I 'm Mohammad Ebrahim Zadee with A/C number 33044,I visited Mr Omari in Cyprus around one year ago,they told me they have a office in Cyprus and I went to Cyprus but I found that they actually doesn't have any office in Cyprus and I called to Omari and he arranged a meeting with me in the city! Mr Omari knows me well and I hope that he transfer my withdrawal(10220$) to my bank account within three days...if he doesn't do this I will tell all users more information about him..

I know that Mr Omari is owner of a company in Egypt now,I 'm Mohammad Ebrahim Zadee with A/C number 33044,I visited Mr Omari in Cyprus around one year ago,they told me they have a office in Cyprus and I went to Cyprus but I found that they actually doesn't have any office in Cyprus and I called to Omari and he arranged a meeting with me in the city! Mr Omari knows me well and I hope that he transfer my withdrawal(10220$) to my bank account within three days...if he doesn't do this I will tell all users more information about him..

Can i speak with you Mr Mohamed through messenger or by phone as I'm Egyptian & I 'm quite sure that we can help each other .....waiting for your reply ......my e-mail : abalyazid13@yahoo.com

Tom McDade

I have had an account with Prime4x for about 15 months. I had a company here in the US who was managing the account but they were unsuccessful so I finally had them close all open positions a few weeks ago and I requested that Prime4x send the funds to one of our other US brokerage accounts. Nobody will respond to any of my calls, faxes, or emails and the funds have not been sent to us. I provided complete wire instructions to Mr. Omari by email, the customer support people by email, by chat with the accounting department, and on the member's area of their website. I have spoken to three different people by chat and they all tell me that they have my wire instructions and the funds will be sent shortly. My account number is 71485 and the amount is $50,471.80 plus a 10% bonus on the initial $50,000 deposit.

Tom McDade,
sorry to hear from your case. Live chat is useless, ever heard of the Turing Test?
From what I can tell, they just don't seem to have the money to pay such large withdrawals.
Bomb Omari with e-mails, that's your only chance. May be you can negotiate a phased withdrawal?

Tom McDade,
sorry to hear from your case. Live chat is useless, ever heard of the Turing Test?
From what I can tell, they just don't seem to have the money to pay such large withdrawals.
Bomb Omari with e-mails, that's your only chance. May be you can negotiate a phased withdrawal?

ballestero this is not a solution.. it is so simple that omari for sure ignoring his e-mail with no doubt ....why he bother himself with it ... to tell someone here to e-mail omari as much as he can until he respond is so funny ....of course he is not looking at his e-mail in prime4x anymore , by the next week i'll receive more information about prime4x and i'll show it here maybe we can get a way for our money back

ballestero this is not a solution.. it is so simple that omari for sure ignoring his e-mail with no doubt ....why he bother himself with it ... to tell someone here to e-mail omari as much as he can until he respond is so funny ....of course he is not looking at his e-mail in prime4x anymore , by the next week i'll receive more information about prime4x and i'll show it here maybe we can get a way for our money back

Frequently mailing Omari helped in my case, but I must admit that my withdrawals were relatively small. My quick analysis is that there have been no reports of large withdrawals, but a number of small withdrawals seems to have succeeded. There is no Holy Grail I'm afraid.

Legal measures like complaining with the FSC of Mauritius or via the Embassy as proposed earlier may put additional pressure on Omari/Prime4X, but if their funds are exhausted it may result in a blow-up altogether. "You can't get blood from a turnip"; is Prime4X becoming a turnip?

I am curious to know what Bassem and shooji have in mind when they want to go after Omari.... Remember, we are a Peace Army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back