Your review for FBS was rejected for 2 reasons...
1. You included nearly all the chats you posted here. This means anyone wanting to look at the next review would have to scroll a long way just to find the end of your review. We just rechecked it. Clicking down one screenful at a time, it took 40 screens to get past the review.
2. Location checking is a critical part of verifying that a review is from a real customer. You left your review using a dedicated hosting service, which can serve as an anonymous proxy. Client reviews using this sort of service are rejected by default.
I just did and now just wait for their 'approval' to publish - and to everyone who is reading this: I REFUSE to admit this case is 'resolved'!
I only have two things to say to you and everyone who is reading:
1) google 'forexpeacearmy scam';
2) check my reviews on FBS published on almost every other forex review sites, which seem to be okay with them being 'too long'.
Review Moderation Team Note: We have 4 things to say.
1. Go ahead and search. According to those sites, Felix/Dmitri is at least 7 different people and spent 37 of the last 5 years in different places. If you like looking at inconsistent libel created by scam brokers, enjoy yourself.
2. If other review sites don't care whether your review is 40 screens long, making it harder for people to see any other reviews, that's their problem.
3. If other review sites don't mind reviewers hiding their real locations using anonymous proxies, that's a very good reason to only trust the FPA's reviews.
We've seen that people who give an incorrect location or use anonymous proxies are many times more likely to be review spammers. Because of this, client reviews giving fake locations or using proxies are deleted by default, without regard to what the rating is or what company they were left for. We are certain that this alone makes the FPA far superior to any review site without this policy.
We'd also like to point out that all the chats from your review are here in the forums. If the FPA was 1/10 as bad as you claim, your forum posts would have disappeared by now.
4. Instead of spreading rumors and innuendo, why not write a review of reasonable length and submit it without the use of a hosting or proxy service. Make sure to give the correct country name. Then see whether or not it gets approved.
1. I don't know who Felix/Dmitri is and what he/they do, just like I don't know who the real founder of forexpeacearmy is. And I'm not sure what 'libel' you are referring to and who has the right to label it;
2. If other review sites don't care 'whether my review is 40 screens long' and managed to put it into one screen, that doesn't mean FPA has to do the same - it's a choice to 'screen' reviews in your self-validated standards which I have no control of, even despite of the fact I submitted a much shorter version of my initial review with the concern the full version might be too long;
3. If other review sites decide to weight less the 'real locations' factor than 'real account' 'real story' 'real evidence', I guess that's a very good reason for me, as one of the normal traders, to only trust the 'real review' itself published by unbiased review sites.
And all in all, I have no interest or intention to prove how 'bad' FPA is - it could be good or even great, but that's down to everyone to judge by themselves - and we all know the dirty secrets of our own, if not others'. Also thanks for honoring me the privilege to have my words to be seen.
Meanwhile, officially I have to admit I did make a mistake by filling the 'first contact time' section with 08/02/2014 instead of 08/08/2014 (probably because FPA is using the USA format while I'm used to UK format), and I truly admire the suprising degree of rigorousness FPA showed by immediately dismissing my case and declaring it's 'resolved' when noticing this small error, despite that I provided clear and comprehensive details of my claim as well as full set of proof in the review content - guess that's another 'good reason to only trust the FPA's reviews.'
Last but not least, just a bit information: there are people from certain locations who HAVE to use VPN or anonymous proxies to be able to use internet normally, and China (my current location) is one of those countries where numerous foreign sites and even google are fully blocked.
Review Moderation Team Note: Sites that don't screen reviews for location or proxies means that a single person can sit down and submit hundreds or thousands of fake reviews. If you find this to be desirable, feel free to have your reviews there placed with hundreds or thousands of fake reviews for and against a company.
Your case was dismissed. This thread was declared "Resolved" when you reported the issue to be resolved.
The FPA will send a note to FBS to ask them to come take a look at the thread.
Thanks for the notes.
And just one thing: While my dispute is still going on with FBS and they are still withholding my funds $5850.04, please quote when/how exactly I 'reported the issue to be resolved'.
Anyway, I guess this question and the whole thing are meaningless now, as I'm supposed to get my money back.
I was going to withdraw my case before your comments came up, as FBS has agreed to refund my money in principle
Because of what you wrote here...
and in your case file...
Since it appears that you are now having an issue getting the money back, I will restore the subject line.