Resolved: LDNExchange

They are doing exactly the same with mine!!
Davey

Report them to Action Fraud and get them to link with other cases reported

The more reports the more likely action will be taken

If you paid by credit card then contact the credit card company to get your mioney back

If you paid by debit card I think the money is lost

Can any one give me the real names of this cancerous scum?

“I have emailed the administrators of this website multiple times asking them to remove my earlier comments regarding LDN Exchange. They have not replied to me or acknowledge my emails. I wish to clarify that my earlier comments were based on a misunderstanding. LDN Exchange have agreed to return my funds to me and have acted with integrity.”

“I have emailed the administrators of this website multiple times asking them to remove my earlier comments regarding LDN Exchange. They have not replied to me or acknowledge my emails. I wish to clarify that my earlier comments were based on a misunderstanding. LDN Exchange have agreed to return my funds to me and have acted with integrity.”
Well, As per my knowledge, users are not allowed to delete or edit a post they have made but they can add update in it. To get proper idea about it you can read the whole article here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...sts-at-the-forex-peace-army-be-removed.42569/ and this https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...views-or-forums-posts-about-my-company.42570/
Now to come to the solution. If you think it was misunderstanding and you got your fund back then you can write here that your issue has been resolved so Mod can mark this thread as a resolved. Let me know if you want any further details.

Please tell me what you did to get your money back. I don't seem to be able to get any response anymore
Dave

My money has now been returned to me
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Don't forget to edit your review if you left any :) Yo Mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?
Also, don't forget to update the review if you left any on the review page.

Back