Resolved - TopOption.com Scam

Continuing the topoption scam story: I took a final decision yesterday morning on the steps that topoption scam must follow to end this complaint for good and sent them an email accordingly.

The steps that they had been informed of are:

First, I want to see the $721.50 amount in my topoption account balance as the first step from topoption(its representative by phone call said can't send the amount directly to my bank account but into my topoption account and I request withdrawal from there)

Second, I'll comment in a post at forexpeacearmy topoption thread that topoption are working on solving this problem..etc then will give topoption the link to see it..

Third, I'll request from my topoption account area withdrawal tab that the amount found in my balance $721.50(that they'll credit) to be transferred via bank wire to my bank account.

Fourth, after topoption had done that sending me an email that the withdrawal had been sent to my bank account., I'll comment in another post about this step of topoption sending the withdrawal.

Fifth, after the withdrawal amount reach my bank account, I'll post on this same forexpeacearmy thread about it and that the thread can be moved to the resolved issues folder and that I want no money from topoption anymore.

Sixth, if topoption wish(a gusture from me) can send theman email of same content that I don't want money from topoption after they send my requested amount and the complaint case will be solved like that
This last step(Sixth) is now canceled after topoption passed the 15/8/2014 deadline and asked for new waste of time to give a decision on Monday, after they saw I posted yesterday new updates in this thread, they sent me an email regarding that.

After yesterday morning email by me to topoption scam, Philip(topoption representative) called me saying that topoption legal department informed him that there will not be a way other than sign the Non Disclosure agreement and waiver in order to pay me my money.
I answered that there's no way I'll do that, repeating the steps I mentioned in my email to topoption, he showed as if don't know about it, then shortly said yes we got your email.
He asked what is topoption guarantee that I'll not create another thread. I told him, not you want my guarantee I want yours by a simple step from you sending my money to my bank account after you admitted your fault.
And, Forexpeacearmy is your guarantee because it's not any site but a reputable one that will not let clients accuse brokers for nothing, so how if the client is creating again another thread for same complaint(who but an idiot will do that, topoption thought about it, you know!!!)
I added that FPA members are smart enough to figure a good complaint than a bad one. How can a client accuse a broker on same complaint twice!!
I also suggested that they can take screenshots and even videos of this thread posts before and after the money reach my bank account, as I guarantee from them.
He then went another way asked maybe you posted on another forums another sites??
I told him you have your bank as a proof that you sent my money, my name address amount of money everything mentioned in the swift paper etc And, what do I want from you other than give me my money and I don't want to deal with your broker anymore with all respect!!

Despite all these sentences in talkative words, topoption representative said all these do not guarantee topoption on the legal part!!!!!
That was real annoying for me, after many minutes of wasting my time on repeating same must sign.....and remove or withdraw the thread before they send my money. I told him from the end, that's my decision, he said must talk to his manager(more postpone the problem time).

FPA people can see how topoption is playing a dirty game. If they had a little care on its reputation, they could had sent me my money from the start even before this thread was created but just like scam broker they only understand by pressure.
How scam topoption are!! They want me to sign a horrific humiliating agreement for their insurance!!!! when the problem is from them and they admitted that. Not enough that they wasted my time and money(last withdrew and the $721.50 amount they still scamming me) that I could had used for trading with my other brokers and made profits from!!
If this case will reach to the regulatory bodies, I'll be asking for another compensation for the time they waste postponing this problem just to try all kinds of dirty tricks before sending me my money.

I know you are reading this topoption scam broker. Other scam brokers like you tried same path as you had been walking through in this complaint but failed badly, only because I know how to take my rights even if after many many years as long as God give me the favor of living.

Believe me, take this advice from me on front of the public. It will not take long before you taste my influence on other standards and ways if you do not pay my money as soon as possible.

Understand it in the language you wish........

If they were half way intelligent they would have already just agreed to pay you as quick as possible... All that is happening now is their reputation is sinking the longer they drag it out, owch who ever is in charge of their PR needs to be FIRED! Beyond stupid I am sure a person of normal intelligence would see by your posts you are genuine and would state that this was resolved amicably...

Thanks. Many times fear lead some people to take stupid decisions!!

Can't see them face to face to look into their eyes and tell them their truth. I'll tell them it here in front of the public and they will read this.
TopOption are cowards, afraid of me, of my unpredictable actions. I transfered my words to practical actions after warned them several times through a week period but topoption scam thought that it was coming from a weakness point, so were ignoring it and wasting time.
They are now not able to wake up from the strikes that are hitting them from my actions.
They are imagining delusional things. They are frightened to an extent that they feel nothing can help them out of this complaint other than signing me a legal agreement to tie me, which is a dream that will never happen.

They had not yet understand that they are dealing with as much as a strict person as much as an honest and reliable one.

Next step is simple, you basically lost the money so file a case with FPA and have TopOptions listed as a SCAM with a GUILTY VERDICT... That is what they really don't want...

Don't worry, there's time for everything. I never burn steps. They asked for Monday(tomorrow) to give a final decision.
I'll be generous and give the scam topoption that favor.

The Scam TopOption Horrible Service

In the meantime, while TopOption Scam continuing the waste of time despite we all know nothing will be lost, they'll pay me sooner(tomorrow) or later(when the regulatory bodies oblige and fine them big money for their scam).

In this post, I'll show Forexpeacearmy people how TopOption started giving me horrible service before this thread complaint problem by a week.
Knowing that I made 250% profits in a month, gave a reason for topoption scam broker to start cheating on a successful client, saying in its way, close your account before topoption oblige you to do that with its very bad service.

The attached screenshot will show FPA people 3 EUROUSD positions I opened, topoption worked on trying to make me loose it all with its bad service that shows no strike price, no asset, no expiration, no payout amount, no total current profit/loss, all covered by a blank and NaN!!!!!!

For topoption scam bad luck, option price ended 20 pips positively far of my strike price, they had no reason to loose me the 3 positions.
Similarly, before these 3 positions there had occur same problem with a AUDUSD position.

What topoption told me at that time?? It's live chat said they are running maintenance!!!
They were running maintenance in the beginning on London Session!!!! What the other scam Nour Zeidan the account manager told me was if they had to do maintenance that's because it was necessary!!!! Told him brokers do maintenance in the weekend and they inform its clients too about that by email, not run it in trading hours. Who will you explain to, topoption SCAMMERS
Both topoption scam and the scam Nour Zeidan told me no problem the positions ended in a Win, I told them because of my skills not your bad service. They added no worries if you ever face a similar problem and the positions ended in loss, just email us and we'll credit your account.
This thread complaint showed another type of topoption terrible service, what had topoption done?, had they instantly credit my account as they had said!!! or ran away before they were pressured from FPA thread, obliged to cooperate to solve the problem, but still wasting time stupidly!!!!

TPSCAM.png

Waiver Document Topoption scam want to oblige me to sign or No Money

After topoption SCAM withdrew its claim of me signing the non disclosure agreement that I'll release its contents to the public( to see how they wanted to tie me from the legal part with 23 clauses!!!, as if they are the victim in this case) when necessary if topoption keeps on using dirty tricks against me, they now want me to sign the waiver document or they'll not send me my money.

The Waiver document:

14/08/2014

WAIVER AND RELEASE FROM LIABILITY

I, THE UNDERSIGNED, ........(My Name) (ID No.: ..............) hereby release SAFECAP INVESTMENTS LIMITED (Safecap) from any and all liability connected with complaint dated 31/07/2014 detailed in Annex A of this Waiver and Release of Liability.

As of the date of this Waiver and Release From Liability I hereby agree that I am fully satisfied and I have no claims from Safecap, in relation to the quality of service I received from them.

As of the date of this Waiver and Release From Liability I hereby agree and declare that I shall not dispute any charges to my credit cards (type of card) Card (...........My card last 4 digits) under any circumstances, all transactions with Safecap via my credit card have been authorized by me and that as of the date of this Waiver and Release From Liability I shall not charge back under any circumstances.

I, ........(My Name), hereby confirm that I irrevocably accept the amount of 721.50 USD (seven hundred twenty one dollars and fifty cents) offered by Safecap as full and final compensation in relation to my complaint dated 31/07/2014 detailed in Annex A of this Waiver and Release of Liability.

I, ........(My Name), have signed this Waiver and Release From Liability freely, voluntarily and under no duress. My signature is proof of my intention to execute a complete and unconditional Waiver and Release of all liability to the full extent of the law.

The Complainant

Title: Mr.
Name: ........(My Name), (ID No.: ................) Date: /08/2014

Signature:

Treppides Tower, 6 th Floor Kafkasou 9, Aglantzia P.O.Box 26522 CY 2112 , Nicosia, Cyprus. Tel: +357-2234-1917 Fax: +357-2234-1918

ANNEX A

On 31/07/2014, the client raised a complaint during a chat conversation regarding positions 6796975 and 6797468. The client wanted to apply the rollover feature on both positions and extend their expiry to 17:10 GMT, however was unable to do so and therefore rolled over the positions to 16:00 GMT as that was the only expiry time available. We have conducted full investigation in regards to the allegations made by the client and have decided to credit the client's account with 721.50 USD, which is the amount the client would have profited if he was able to extend the expiry of his positions to 17:10 GMT. The amount will be credited after the client signs Non- Disclosure Agreement, Legal Waiver and removes or withdraws his allegations posted on third party sites. Client accepted our offer during phone call on 13-Aug-14.

Signature:

Treppides Tower, 6 th Floor Kafkasou 9, Aglantzia P.O.Box 26522 CY 2112 , Nicosia, Cyprus. Tel: +357-2234-1917 Fax: +357-2234-1918

-------------------------

First of all, topoption SCAM want me to sign this legal waiver agreement before sending me my money, so I sign of not just satisfied of topoption scam horrible service but also sign on got my money before I actually get it!!!!!!

Look at topoption SCAM dirty trick in the Annex A of this agreement where they say:

The amount will be credited after the client signs Non- Disclosure Agreement, Legal Waiver and removes or withdraws his allegations posted on third party sites

They mention that I must also sign the Non- Disclosure Agreement and remove or withdraw my FPA thread(this), and all before getting my money. So, what they say in phone call and sent me lastly by email their decision that want me to just sign the legal waiver after FPA thread pressure and my clear proofs of its terrible service, they want to manipulate it in its legal waiver by introducing the Non- Disclosure Agreement(even if not signing it directly but indirectly attaching it), to tie me on both in a manipulated dirty way!!!
They and their all lawyers will never pass such dirty tricks on me.

They also say: Client accepted our offer during phone call on 13-Aug-14.

I had never accepted anything. They always pretend things in advance!!!

My final decision is firm. No sign of any document before sending me my money and it reaching my bank account.

The steps for topoption to as soon as possible follow before I file a traders court case and then to the regulatory bodies, are mentioned in my previous post and sent to them via email.

Mentioning on this thread for the public that topoption SCAM sent my money after they actually do is more important than any legal tricky document!!!

Traders court Case against topoption.com Scam have just started.

In the mean time, these are topoption first email to last email to me, as you'll see how topoption changed its decision after FPA scam folder was created and advancing in posts and proofs:

-Dear (My Name),

Thank you for choosing TopOption.com,

In regards to your email below I would like to inform you that when you rollover a position, the strike rate remains the same as the one of the original position, it will not change to the current rate at the time you request the roll-over, as this feature ONLY extends the expiration time of the position.

In addition I would like to inform you that the payout is showing zero, due to the fact that at this specific momoment both your positions were “out of the money”. When your trades are “out of the money”, the payout is zero.

Please be informed that it is possible when you try to roll-over at certain time ( 17:10 GMT in your case), the option with that expiry time to be suspended.

An option might get suspended for a lot of reasons that include communication shortfall, high exposure for the underline asset, investing amounts and the most important thing - the feed. During times of low liquidity or high volatility an asset might get suspended.

According to the facts above there are no grounds to uphold your complaint.

I hope the provided information was useful.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us by Live Chat, Email us,
Or click here for more contacts.

Best regards,

George Taylor | Customer Support | Tel: +44-80-0170-0124 | Email: support@topoption.com | TopOption - Trade your way to the top
----------------------

In the above email, topoption scam refused to cooperate whatsoever, finalizing the complaint by """According to the facts above there are no grounds to uphold your complaint"""
This is another proof of topoption scam.

-----------------------------------------------

- Dear (My name)

In regards to your email, please refer to the below description of Roll-over feature, located in our Terms&Conditions, accepted by you upon registering your account:

TopOption - Terms and Conditions

As you can see the text, marked in the red box, it clearly states that Roll-over is available “In certain market conditions” and “you may be allowed” to use it. That means that it is not 100% guaranteed to be availble for use all the time, that is why 17:10 GMT was not available when you made attempts to roll-over at that time. It also clearly states that “The Roll-over feature enables you to extend the expiration time of your trading” , it doesn’t say that it will change the strike rate as well.

I hope the provided information was useful.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us by Live Chat, Email us,

Best regards,

George Taylor | Customer Support | Tel: +44-80-0170-0124 | Email: support@topoption.com | TopOption - Trade your way to the top

----------------------------------

I attached the screenshot topoption scam gave in this email a link to and explaining "red box"....according to it.
Sorry, couldn't attach it in the traders court case too due to the 5 files limit.
topoption scam stupidly showing a red box contents that mean nothing because I applied on its rules in my positions.
They manipulated its meaning by saying sometimes the rollover feature can't be available, I told them it said might not be but it do not say it can partially be available like in my case for the 16:00 expiry time, not for the 17:10 expiry time.
As you see topoption still scamming, not admitting its fault.
----------------------------------------------------------------

- Dear (My Name),

In respect to the complaint that we have recently received from you, please be informed that we have commenced an investigation regarding the allegations made in your complaint. In order to better investigate your complaint, please send us all supporting documentation you possess which forms the basis for your complaint.
We will contact you shortly, and within 6 business days following you receiving this letter, informing you of the status or outcome of the investigation and whether your complaint shall be upheld and remedy provided.

Best regards,

Dara Coleman | Customer Support | Tel: +44-80-0170-0124 | Email: support@topoption.com | TopOption - Trade your way to the top
------------------------
Wants another 6 business days for more waste of time.

-------------------------------

In the next email from topoption scam, they suddenly admit their fault and scam in this complaint after seeing my FPA thread advancing quickly with many proofs, they couldn't handle it all to find a scam reason for their terrible service.

To be continued............

Back