SCAM - Global Venture Financing

So hard to believe them, cuz I know them so well, if they give u one cents they'll try to con you ten cents. I think they wan to give a little cash to tutup our mouth from reporting them, they know their butt can't cover so long. If they really genuine to pay everyone, then just ask them to post here and let everyone that scam by them write down the amount of money that been cheated and ask datuk chong to bank in back that amount for everyone.

Note : Spread this news out~ For those victim who had been cheated by GVF ~ Got person said he can help you get back the money...... Contact Marcus (016-2705168) or run incharge person GVF Dato' Chong (012 2828 842)~ Funny right~ ..... some even credit lock also can refund ~

wtf..is it true or jus a joke? can we withdraw the money? >.<

Nillin, is true~ For those who facing the problem withdraw money profit from account can contact them. But need take few weeks to withdraw out~ Now i get latest news from my friend. They now change the rule for those new member open account no more credit lock. And old members GVF all can withdraw your credit lock as well from your upline or your upline head. If you upline don't want fund your credit, go to CARI forum find the member name call "wnvsakula" ..he friend will help you. But only can take back 7/10. Mean assume your credit lock $1000 only can take back $700. rather than get nothing.
Check here ~ һλGVF brokerʹÓÃÕßµÄ×԰ס« (GVFµÄsignal = Xcall) - ÆÚ»õ¡¢Íâ»ã - ¼ÑÀñÍøÂçÉçÇø×ÛºÏÂÛ̳ ¡« ÂíÀ´Î÷ÑÇÖÐÎÄÂÛ̳ and see next page(8) too

Maybe this will work, or maybe it's another delaying tactic.

I recommend filing complaints with Negara Bank NOW while seeing if you can get as much of your money out as possible.

Maybe this will work, or maybe it's another delaying tactic.

I recommend filing complaints with Negara Bank NOW while seeing if you can get as much of your money out as possible.

Pharaoh, you are really experienced in handling such cases. what would be more effective to cover our losses if meeting with such problems?

Pharaoh, you are really experienced in handling such cases. what would be more effective to cover our losses if meeting with such problems?

Approaching the issue from all possible angles gives you the best chance of recovery.

If some IB claims "I can fix it", go ahead and cooperate with him - but DON'T pay any money up front. "Pay me a fee and I'll get your money back" could just be another level of scam.

Tell the company that you want all of your money back NOW or you will be filing complaints with Bank Negara, the police, and any other authorities you can find.

While you wait for their response, go ahead and file those complaints.

Last, but not least, if you've been scammed and decide to just give up and not file a complaint, then you are really saying "It's ok that they scammed me, and I grant them my personal permission to scam other people, including my friends, relatives, and neighbors." You don't have to make hunting them down an obsession, but to not spend at least a few minutes to file complaints with the authorities is giving criminals a free pass to scam anywhere they like.

if worst come to worst spread the words in facebook, they didnt afraid if we only talk about it here, cuz not many people, in facebook if spread certainly their image and business will affected, or ask the NGO to help, they are staying near pudu there now, Datuk Chong, Kenny tan,Gavin , easy to spot them.

Back