SCAM - Global Venture Financing

if worst come to worst spread the words in facebook, they didnt afraid if we only talk about it here, cuz not many people, in facebook if spread certainly their image and business will affected, or ask the NGO to help, they are staying near pudu there now, Datuk Chong, Kenny tan,Gavin , easy to spot them.

Agree! Make this issue famous!

DATUK CHONG CHEE SIONG,KENNY TAN,CHRIS WOON,GAVIN CHEW,SAM HENG,RANSON CHEE, ETC -forex scammer in town

all these people are creating more and more forex website to cheat people, started with GVF ,and now few more site.

Pro scammers! Recruited a lot of people to join. Now their pocket and bank already full full hmmm

they have come out with few more sites to cheat people, after GVf and tradeorbitz is spread with evidence that it is con site. They keep fooling people with another new trade sites. They just having their dinner function in Macau recently, they dont dare to having big function in KL now cuz scare of authority as tons of complains in Bank Negara, and few more authorities. They have very full pocket now i know, where they usually hang out and take drugs in whichnight club also i know, they cant run away safely.

Ok... after so long of searching , fact finding.. i have some information share hope u guys can understand & more clear.

1)What is GVF & trade Orbitz?
They are partnership with large broker company so call "white lable" (google it) it means they get agreement T&C from large legal broker company borrow their system & just put their own name so call GVF & trade Orbitz. Any 1 of us also can create own white lable account as long the legal broker company agree with you & number of client using their system/program.
2}Is GVF & trade Orbitzt illegal ?
In malaysia Forex is not legal or ilegal (so far i know correct me if am wrong), white lable company is not ilegal they no need to register under a company to create it & there also not a company or sole provider.
3)what legal company offer white lable.
Any big legal company register in oversea can offer white lable (google it top 100 forex broker) exp hot forex - partnership -white lable
4)GVF & trade Orbitzt system delay or cheating system?
The system are in real time (if u register forex other company before then u can compare with your own eyes).they just mod some indicator & put in their system to make it easy for user/their client/member.
5)Why they lock 1/3 of amount?
They need more user/client/member to use their system & actually is not lock it can be gain back as long you trade, they will return u 10% in ur trade amount. they provide you education,teaching & monthly course.
6)Why there some introduction fees?
To make the package more extractive more user use,
7)Is this a scam MLM business?
There not selling product or taking any amount of you. there no need any AJL lessen to operate.(understand where they coming from why there do this & fact finding your own ) human business always got bad ppl in group as long you follow the right one.
8)Is there a risk?
For my opinion every investment have a risk, they will close down one day whos know? if u invest other legal broker company who guaranty it safe? investment is a risk depends how your manage it to more lower.

Am not a member/client of GVF & trade Orbitz just fren share this to me & i find out my self personally,
find gavin & kenny out talk face to face with them. @.@

Forex is a good investment as long you need some Knowledge, read more daily news, skill,indicator help.
some my fren earn like crazy some was burn acc... it depends on you.. :)

Nover, please don't let them lied or wash your brain

1. They didn't even partnership with any regulated large broker company.If they got "white label" then why they scare and even can't proof to people? I do got asked some GVF traders they said licensed was from London....totally fake.
2. In Malaysia Forex are illegal except through Bank. Through bank must got big capital amount up to RM200k.
3. I don't think so regulated large broker company will so easy to approve white label to them. If approve they must meet the requirement such as website design, online support, protection DDOS..etc.Plus they now open few more forex website - fxmarket2you and NzFinance..still got two, i don't know is what...Think yourself as logic mind,how can they possible in short time open up more than 5 more forex website?
4.GVF & tradeOrbitz system yup got deley but not for all GVF & tradeOrbitz traders got affected. Maybe 10 traders got 2 was affected. Who either one broker got withdraw money take up more than 1 month, 3 months or even cancel all the trader profit. Somemore, if you account make huge profit they will give you big surprise " Account Disabled". They platform was used older version last year April 2011 and even used crack version Mt4. Crack version Mt4 was those Master IB can casual access to trader account without they know. Who know the Master IB will change the trader set " Take profit " or "Stoploss"? GVF those indicator was not belong to them. That all indicator was free can download from forexfactory.
5. Who told you they only lock 1/3 of amount. Lock amount must depend on you under which Master IB. Let say example, you open account RM10k, under Chris Woon lock 30% ....while under Gavin Chew was lock 50%? Why got so much different, did they mention about it or Master IB con trader money? Note: Now Xnalytics no more partnership with them and didn't provide the x-call tips anymore.
6. Regulated large broker company will allows white label subsidiary company do introduction fees and trade earn commission pips until 5 level? Totally no ...regulated broker only allow Master IB earn trade commission pips 1 level.
7. GVF&Tradeoribtz is definitely is scam Forex MLM. They do promise one month sure confirm earn 8-15% using they GVF robot and keep ask downline go out find more people to join. Some trader used they GVF robot one month account burn $10k. More worst was make many traders become stupid and idiot. Everyday on facebook keep post " Sui Sui", " Siaw siaw ..." go where also siaw, eat also siaw ...people though they already Neuropathy and want send them to Neurology hospital.
8. Sure every investment have a risk but depend the person know how to manage to reduce to the minimum risk. Note: If legal broker company collapse, all traders still can get back the money. Because traders money was protected in segregated client accounts. Go google check what mean "segregated client accounts"
9. Find Gavin Chew or Kenny Tan for what? Do you know previous they do what MLM cheat people ? Klang many people know of it else you can call to Bank Negara and asking for it. Or google search "8282 geng"

i just got inform that gvf is not going to lock 30% of our deposit already. Can trade with full amount.
Traderxlive, does it mean gvf will collapse if all trader make good return?

Back