SCAM - Global Venture Financing

as i know TradeOrbitz is not REGULATED n LICENSED..I can gv u a sincere advice..pls dun join those broker which r not REGULATED n LICENSED..maybe u will taste the "rich" at 1st..but u will feel the pain at last..TRUST ME..

Dear fxtraderx,

People now are just worrying is it TradeOrbitz controlled by same group of people in GVF? If TradeOrbitz is a regulated broker firm, then their representatives are encouraged to clarify this issue by giving supporting documents. If your research is detailed enough, can you checked whether the TO is regulated?

Revert for your (4)
If you did some research and didn't find such thing Traderxlive mentioned, you may click on the 1st page of this thread and understand why this thread being created.. lol

Tell u guys 1 more thg..i hd received a news, sayin that more n more FAKE broker had risen in MALAYSIA..especially among MALAY..SO pls be alert..Coz forex isnt popular in MAS yet..

Tell u guys 1 more thg..i hd received a news, sayin that more n more FAKE broker had risen in MALAYSIA..especially among MALAY..SO pls be alert..Coz forex isnt popular in MAS yet..

It has been quite a while, many similar cases has risen among young teens from different background, not only Malays.
Their majority group age is among the age 16-28.

Beeare of tradeorbitz

Sorry for this late post.
After days of waiting, finally received a reply email from FSC Mauritius stating that TRADEORBITZ is not borne under their regulations.
However, further requests and information are restricted to private individual.
Anyone who needs this email please private message me and I'll forward the respective email to you.
Below is the copied email text from FSC Mauritius.

On Tuesday, June 19, 2012, fscmauritius wrote:

Dear Madam,

We refer to your email below.

Based on records available at the Financial Services Commission, Mauritius (the “FSC”), we wish to inform you that TRADE ORBITZ is not borne on our register. *

Kindly*note that requests for information from private individuals are not entertained under terms and conditions of the IOSCO MMOU to which the FSC is a signatory.

The FSC’s key objectives are interalia to ensure the sound conduct of business and to preserve the good repute of the Mauritius jurisdiction.*

In light of the above, we welcome any information which may assist us in our regulatory functions.

Regards,

FSC Mauritius

Hi Nover, they can answer you because they control everything, the whole system is created by them even the chart is fake, most ib dunno bout this too, they just control by two big head, cuz I am one of them before.

Bro, their chart and record is all fake, I am one of them before, the pioneer ,help them to think how to cheat people the best way, they are professional bcuz some of them have been caught by authorities before,now they are more careful on how to cheat, I broke off with them due to some misunderstanding, and I think they know who I am, I have some of their Ic , I ll post it and die together with them.

DATUK CHONG CHEE SIONG,KENNY TAN,CHRIS WOON,GAVIN CHEW,SAM HENG,RANSON CHEE, ETC -forex scammer in town....

Below are they run broker ...All becareful...spread this news out to your all facebook friends. Don't ever join below listed unregulated broker...all material is fake..
?? - Olim <--latest fake FSC Broker licensed
Offshore Financial Services, Offshore Accounts <-- Got sign contract which promise 1 year guarantee 15%. If didn't meet target they pay you.
Trade Orbitz <--using wordpress to build website...
FXM2U <--using templates
http://globalventurefinancing.com <---using asp
Blackwell Global Investments Limited

Bro, their chart and record is all fake, I am one of them before, the pioneer ,help them to think how to cheat people the best way, they are professional bcuz some of them have been caught by authorities before,now they are more careful on how to cheat, I broke off with them due to some misunderstanding, and I think they know who I am, I have some of their Ic , I ll post it and die together with them.

bravo!! :cool:

Hi Nover, they can answer you because they control everything, the whole system is created by them even the chart is fake, most ib dunno bout this too, they just control by two big head, cuz I am one of them before.

i have open few forex account my self (difference forex company) (one of my fren is trade orbitz member).
compare time & pips there is no delay then how u explain on this?
then how u explain on " white lable" aka partnership ..as i know there no need any licence for open a white lable in malaysia coz malaysia forex not legal/illegal yet beisde u trade with bank .. i not sure they can control everything or not but as a white lable there must be have some access to check thier IB account.
As u said u r one of them before is the IB cheat u or the company? both are difference thing.
Just like MLM some ppl said is money game some ppl said is business strategy of selling it depants how u judge.
just my sharing "dont shoot me ya" correct me if am wrong ..chill =)

Back