UKOptions.com is a scam - delaying withdrawal

Check out other traders who got scam by these ****** as well in the comment section:
binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/review/ukoptions-suck/#comment-158577

Last edited by a moderator:
I login into my account today and GUESS WHAT!
They resetted my password and place trades without my permission!
Check out the screenshot.

Now my balance is $3.75 when I've made a withdrawal request of $250
on March 10th, 2016.

Proven scammers. Enough said.

Attachments

• ukoptions-scam-2016-04-10_18-31-03.png
    ukoptions-scam-2016-04-10_18-31-03.png
    307.2 KB · Views: 0
Delays like this is not acceptable, especially not when client used an internet bank such as Neteller, the withrawals should not take more than 1 hour maximum. broker have no buisiness approving your withdraws or not approving, it is the clients own money and he should be able to withdraw any amount whenever he please, this behaviour is totally unacceptable, My vote is Scam!

8 July 2016
Greetings. I've been ripped off by UK Options in London. If you know of anyone who also invested with them, please contact me or send this message to them. I am forming a group to legally challenge UK Options using a Class Action suit and we need as many people in it as possible. Please reply to his post with your contact details and I'll be in touch. There is strength in our collective voice. Singly we are relatively powerless, but united we can bring them to justice.
Email me on: dharanlongley8@gmail.com
Thanks – Dharan
New Zealand

I've been ripped off by UK Options in London.

Hi,

You are aware of the fact that you must do this in London, right?
You can also take some legal actions in your countries to restrict opening the website for citizens from your countries of residence.

Hi,

You are aware of the fact that you must do this in London, right?
You can also take some legal actions in your countries to restrict opening the website for citizens from your countries of residence.

Hello. There are legal agents in London that can act on our behalf, who I am in contact with. Are you interested to help?

Back