Abandoned - Issues with OptionRally Withdrawal

FXWarriorry.
The only reason I lowered myself to your non existent level was the fact that I thought you are acting here on FPA Mod capacity. Now when it is clear to me that you are nor a host here or hold any other responsibilities - you are for me just a small small tiny tiny troll. So, Mr Troll - welcome to your new capacity as a troll and you will not get from me any response as your very existence is an insult to the human intellect. May be one day, when your mental constipation will come to an end and you will realize what kind of an idiot you are making out of yourself on a daily bases - you will find enough courage vto admit to at least yourself what kind of a mess you really are Sir. For now - I wish you a good luck in your mental asylum which I wish I could help you to escape, but my job is here more important .
Be well Wanna be Warrior and do not forget your lunchbox tomorrow

I've just emailed the OP. If he doesn't reply by the end of the week, this thread will be marked as abandoned.

Thank you. I consulted OR CRM administrator about the ways to identify the principal character of this thread but received the answer that without a user name or acc number it is not possible to retrace it and it is also against privacy rules opening private file without absolutely clear consent by the principal person to do it as it would be if I would be provided by him the details

FXWarriory- In a case where a thread starter doesn't show up within a reasonable time, the thread should be resolved.

Also the optionrally rep couldn't even trace the client.

Otherwise it will be a mess and a place for badmouthing without proofs.

I am sorry my comment to FX Warriory came accidentally under your comment as a reply. It was by a mistake which I tried to correct by deleting the comment which apparently did not work.
I appreciate your positive input here and hope that cooperation between all the responsible parties here will bring to a rapid resolution of all issues

FXWarriorry.
The only reason I lowered myself to your non existent level was the fact that I thought you are acting here on FPA Mod capacity. Now when it is clear to me that you are nor a host here or hold any other responsibilities - you are for me just a small small tiny tiny troll. So, Mr Troll - welcome to your new capacity as a troll and you will not get from me any response as your very existence is an insult to the human intellect. May be one day, when your mental constipation will come to an end and you will realize what kind of an idiot you are making out of yourself on a daily bases - you will find enough courage vto admit to at least yourself what kind of a mess you really are Sir. For now - I wish you a good luck in your mental asylum which I wish I could help you to escape, but my job is here more important .
Be well Wanna be Warrior and do not forget your lunchbox tomorrow

I place this offending post by optionrally ignorant rep. and his SCAM company!!! in the hands of AsstModerator to take strict measures against the SCAM.

It is a clear example of how optionrally deal with their clients. If AsstModerator was not in his position they could had dealt with him in the same way but optionrally Scam working on flirting with him and FPA for goals we all know.

Be assured optionrally will keep its hall of shame privilege attached to its FPA Review page for long time, just to not say forever........

Nothing much to add on this Offend by the SCAM optionrally!!!other than optionrally and its rep. have revealed to the whole world its nature of vulgarity, dirtiness and SCAM.

Hello All

Wow looks like I missed a lot while i was away.

Ok lets gets straight to the facts.

Option Rally did process one withdrawal request. However, that was only 10% of what I had asked for.

Anyway, yesterday(October 1 2014) I have placed another request for a significant amount. I was not able to do the same earlier as I had open trades in my account. However, now I have no more trades running.

I will keep a very close eye on this current withdrawal request and keep you all posted. My personal experience with Option Rally so far has been that they are not too keen to process withdrawals ( but then I guess most brokers are the same). On the other hand, you will always be asked to put in more and more money and keep on trading on their platform.

Fingers Crossed....

Great you are back! We were fighting for an unknown client as optionrally working to show...:mad:

10%?! Not bad, the scam optionrally will continue the rest at the end of loan period:D

Hello ahaider

You have missed a lot, and unless you have the time to read earlier posts regarding your issues (avioding the off-topic posting :mad:) you might have a long wait until OptionRallySupport replies, unless he/she or other members trying to help end up having to repeat themselves. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Welcome back Ahaider.

Unrelated to the OP's issue, I'd like to request all participants in this thread strive to act in a civilized fashion. There are a few posts which are straining the boundaries of acceptable conduct. Please remember that the purpose of this thread should be to try to get the OP's issue resolved.

Hello All

Wow looks like I missed a lot while i was away.

Ok lets gets straight to the facts.

Option Rally did process one withdrawal request. However, that was only 10% of what I had asked for.

Anyway, yesterday(October 1 2014) I have placed another request for a significant amount. I was not able to do the same earlier as I had open trades in my account. However, now I have no more trades running.

I will keep a very close eye on this current withdrawal request and keep you all posted. My personal experience with Option Rally so far has been that they are not too keen to process withdrawals ( but then I guess most brokers are the same). On the other hand, you will always be asked to put in more and more money and keep on trading on their platform.

Fingers Crossed....
Hey Ahaider
OptionRally has gone thru a lots of transformation enabling one ckick withdrawal policies which are implemented right now making most withdrawals an automatic procedure if there are no open trades cutting into requested amounts or bonus turnover requirements - but all that will be automatically shown to a customer if there will be some. In addition no cancellations of withdrawals would be possible based on conversation . Only if the customer sends an email clearly stating that he wants to cancel the withdrawal - only then the withdrawal request will be cancelled. In other words - we are doing everything to make OptionRally the most attractive and trusted place to trade with. My being here is part of that. I will be glad to follow your case from a close range if you will share with me thru private message your user name or account number although I am certain your withdrawal process will be flawless as long as there are no limitations of any sort as mentioned above. You need no fingers crossed Sir :)

Back