• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Anyone know about fm-fx trading company?

If you deposited by credit card, be ready to discuss a chargeback with your bank as soon as the broker starts delaying your withdrawal.

If they call everyday it might because they as marketer broker that want to get active trader and this is might common thing, I am also ever get calling from someone from broker party when register account there, but if still not having good track record also will make doubt

Never received reply from FM-FX when having applied to cancel their service and a refund of the transaction of USD $250.

Was the payment by credit card? If so, have you contacted your card's issuing bank? What you want is a chargeback based in failure to provide the promised service, in this case returning your money.

Was the payment by credit card? If so, have you contacted your card's issuing bank? What you want is a chargeback based in failure to provide the promised service, in this case returning your money.
Yes Pharaoh. I have contacted my bank for a chargeback. However, it will take 15 days, the bank said it's not guaranteed to recover the money. Still waiting to hear from the bank.

Yes Pharaoh. I have contacted my bank for a chargeback. However, it will take 15 days, the bank said it's not guaranteed to recover the money. Still waiting to hear from the bank.
Still any hope and need patience to waiting next information, but if money can't refund then must willing if losing money,
but hopefully will hear good news after long time waiting, and all thing already tried out to get refund

Still any hope and need patience to waiting next information, but if money can't refund then must willing if losing money,
but hopefully will hear good news after long time waiting, and all thing already tried out to get refund
any updates yet?, i just recieved a call from them and gave them 250 deposit. r they legit?

any updates yet?, i just recieved a call from them and gave them 250 deposit. r they legit?
Still not yet hear new update
seems this on red alert now, if you already gaven them deposit,
just let see what will happen then

yeah they robbed me of 5250, its a scam. they get u to bet ur money on shitty stocks that make no money only take and take, n then they send u photo crop testimonials of what people earned with them to seduce u. they blame the system not working in ur favour bcuz u havent deposited enough money, they say 11k$ deposit is when the money starts coming in. they offer no training and constantly hastle u for photos of ur credit cards/photo id/bills n u start to wonder of id theft. n when u start talkin about stuff they dont want to hear its always "sorry your breaking up, i cant hear you", theyre always busy in meetings n can never return phone calls/emails on time unless u test them out to call u back by emailing them saying "u got more money". guess what they call u back within 10 minutes. avoid these guys total scammers

Back