• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Anyone know about fm-fx trading company?

How can different trader having different experience on one broker, but yes sometime it reality, ever I am read two trader that having different experience when using service from broker, one smoothly but one another facing problem payment or account, always there are risk on this business I think

A Belize license. That's even worse than a Cysec license. :D
Thanks to conclusion, I am also try using forexmart that as I know also registered on cysec,
sometime withdraw process exceed time from rules that should take around 48 hour but ever more than four days not yet received funds, then I am ask online support, after that soon my withdrawn processed

I don't think that these license gonna help to small traders. I mean how can a small trader with $1000 capital can pursue a trading company or license authority to claim his amount. He will have to spend more than he has in trading company.

License sometime still used among small trader as one thing that help them to decided will try to joined or leaving company, because with license they will think it more serious as trading company if compared without license

I just made a quick search on fm fx trading company and did not get some clear results. So if any company don't appear in clear google search, that is not for me and I will never put my money in it.

Hi, anyone know about fmfx trading company? They are real or scammer also? Their website look real but i am scare to deposit my money to them. Attached are the email from them. They look very desperate to get me sign up with them because they keep on calling me everyday more than 10times and almost 2weeks already..
FMFX is the former FMTrader.. those person who are calling you are not real brokers but are just ordinary call center agents from the Philippines. Of Course it is a scam if they'ved introduced themselves as brokers eventhough they are not. Once you've invested or registered your credit card with them you'll have a big problem like the former FMTrader... They are also associated with iTrader because they have the same owners they are all Israelis' in which where they have been raided last year in their own country. Whenever they call you you can see that their phone number is from your own country but infact they are from the philippines. They are very aggressive to prospect clients and they will tell lies just to make you deposit. Some would say they will give you their best brokers, but in reality they don't have any brokers. Those call center agents are not even registerd in Securities and Exchange Commission of the Philippines. So be careful in investing with FMFX, FMTrader,iTrader and 24Options they all came and operated by the same Israeli groups

Will safier to hold hand spent money on the company that not having clear result with good vote, because the risk will higher and after making deposit money might will facing with problem ahead, in addition alredy reading bad review from some trader, so before spent money that more risky better looking another company I think

If you invested with these company try to ask them to email their copy of brokers license to you to confirm if they are real brokers in that case if something happened to your money you already know where you would complaining.. since many of them are not real brokers but introduces themselves as brokers

Yes Pharaoh. I have contacted my bank for a chargeback. However, it will take 15 days, the bank said it's not guaranteed to recover the money. Still waiting to hear from the bank.

Hi Young, did you get your money back?
I have been scammed lost $1500 I asked to at least get $500 dollars back from them since early July they have not called me and only emailed me that my account manager will call me which I have not heard from till now.

Zara

Back