• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Anyone know about fm-fx trading company?

Really this Fm-fx trading is from philippines? By the way i have same issue here bout this FM-FX trading 4months ago i open an account and deposit 250$ after a week broker call me and he says he will help me to earn,but after he called me once he never call me again,so i decided to withdraw my money i email them call the customer service then they ask me to send requirments for my withdrawal request. I send everything that they ask for then they said just wait for the broker to call and he is the one who will help me to withdraw my money.. last week broker called he says we cannot continue the withdrawal if i never fund my account cos i dont have enough fund so he ask my bank details and deduct 500$ from my account, and now i got 750$ fund he told me i need to put another 1400$ for the margin, lucky my savings have no money so he cannot deduct another 1400$.
FM-FX is Just operating in the Philippines but is being operated by israelis. Since their company was raided in Israel last year they transferred their business in Clark, Pampanga, Philippines. Please send your complains at 2014maccoi@gmail.com this group can help you with your concerns just tell them that the company is beiing operated in Clark Pampanga by IBD Marketing Inc.

FM-FX is Just operating in the Philippines but is being operated by israelis. Since their company was raided in Israel last year they transferred their business in Clark, Pampanga, Philippines. Please send your complains at 2014maccoi@gmail.com this group can help you with your concerns just tell them that the company is beiing operated in Clark Pampanga by IBD Marketing Inc.

And you forget to say FM-FX and ITRADER.COM are same sites

Hi, anyone know about fmfx trading company? They are real or scammer also? Their website look real but i am scare to deposit my money to them. Attached are the email from them. They look very desperate to get me sign up with them because they keep on calling me everyday more than 10times and almost 2weeks already..

Hi, Fm-fx scammed $7000 Australian dollars from me this year and now I am getting a bank loan to pay the debt off my credit card. Do not have anything to do with this company, even their trading platform is fake. They pushed me into depositing money into their account and then the money was all gone.I had sent them all of my personal I.D. An email led me to them advertising Quantum code software to choose your trades that can't loose, so they said. All lies, they are professional criminals and con men. I have started a facebook page facebook.com/fraudtraders/ please like and share to help warn others. Thank you.

Hi, I guess it is a scam. Previous experience with them, after paying $250 USD. They will ask more from you. Be careful!

Hi, anyone know about fmfx trading company? They are real or scammer also? Their website look real but i am scare to deposit my money to them. Attached are the email from them. They look very desperate to get me sign up with them because they keep on calling me everyday more than 10times and almost 2weeks already..

Hi, Fm-fx scammed $7000 Australian dollars from me this year and now I am getting a bank loan to pay the debt off my credit card. Do not have anything to do with this company, even their trading platform is fake. They pushed me into depositing money into their account and then the money was all gone.I had sent them all of my personal I.D. An email led me to them advertising Quantum code software to choose your trades that can't loose, so they said. All lies, they are professional criminals and con men. I have started a facebook page facebook.com/fraudtraders/ please like and share to help warn others. Thank you.
It will be good if you can a new thread in scam folder along with the details you shared here to get more and more suggestion about how to get your funds back. Best of luck :)

It will be good if you can a new thread in scam folder along with the details you shared here to get more and more suggestion about how to get your funds back. Best of luck :)
Thanks, unfortunately it doesn't seem I can get the money back. My bank opened a fraud case but are unable to return the funds to my credit card as they have a "Clause" on trade accounts, even if they are fraud. Very unimpressed with the bank. ASIC in Australia are looking into it but do not refund money. The company refuse to respond to emails or answer calls, their number changes. My husband spoke to someone when they rang to try to get more money from Him, they refused to give him any sensible answers and hubby concluded they certainly are professional con men.

THE GREEDY TOADS FROZ MY TRADING ACCOUNT SO I COULDNT TRADE THEN TOOK ALL MY MONEY.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-08-21 16.39.10.png
    Screenshot 2017-08-21 16.39.10.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2018-01-12 23.29.51.png
    Screenshot 2018-01-12 23.29.51.png
    98 KB · Views: 2
Back