RESOLVED - THETRADERSDOMAIN.COM IS A SCAMM!

Are you volunteering to be the first company to give the FPA full access to all of your systems and records?

How exactly should we confirm every statement every client and every company representative makes before being allowed to post? We'd need access to the client's computers as well as the company's computers to investigate. We'd also need a very large team to perform the investigations in a timely manner.

Instead, the FPA welcomes companies to join discussion threads to share their side of issues. This is in hope of resolving real problems as well as clearing up any simple misunderstandings.
Well as we can see at no point did we steal client's money. The requests and answers via email were very clear.

Maybe moderators should go through posts more thoroughly before allowing someone to randomly post something which isn't even accurate.

This thread should be closed as everything was resolved and none of what is said here is accurate. It's disappointing that such a large site would just allow someone brand new to start spamming the message board without actual fact.

The screen shots provided did not once say "We are not allowing your withdrawal and your money is stolen"

The definition of "resolved" would be both sides agreeing that the issue has been taken care of. As soon as whatever the problem over withdrawals is taken care of, I will be very happy to mark this issue as resolved and see that it gets moved to the resolved issues folder.

The definition of "resolved" would be both sides agreeing that the issue has been taken care of. As soon as whatever the problem over withdrawals is taken care of, I will be very happy to mark this issue as resolved and see that it gets moved to the resolved issues folder.
Thank you for that. We have contacted the client via email and via a Direct message to see if they need further assistance.

Well as we can see at no point did we steal client's money. The requests and answers via email were very clear.

Maybe moderators should go through posts more thoroughly before allowing someone to randomly post something which isn't even accurate.

This thread should be closed as everything was resolved and none of what is said here is accurate. It's disappointing that such a large site would just allow someone brand new to start spamming the message board without actual fact.

The screen shots provided did not once say "We are not allowing your withdrawal and your money is stolen"
Every member, old or new, has the right to post their problem(s) with their broker or service provided. The broker or service provider is normally invited to provide clear explanation on the perceived "problem" and, if the problem is resolved, then the post is moved to the "Resolved" section. But just because the broker or service provided declared the problem is "solved/resolved" doesn't mean that to be true because the person making the post has to confirmed back at the FPA that his problem/issue with his broker or service provider has indeed been solved.

We at the FPA do not simply take the complaint as absolutely true as there are many cases where the complaint made here at the FPA is to kinda threaten the broker or service provider into paying them for their own mistakes with a scam alert. These kind of "threats" are sometime pretty obvious and we at the FPA calls out the person making the false claim.

It's crucial now that thread initiator provides feedback on the issue.
No one here ruled the company to be a fraud, its a discussion that has only 2 outcomes. And neither the original poster not the company get to declare the issue resolved.

Takes 2 for tango...
We do hope it's a misunderstanding and it will be resolved.

It's been already 3 days and we have not heard from this person. This is exactly what the issue is with these kind of threads. People blast off and then disappear.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Feb 4, 2021 at 4:35 PM

Dear TradersDomain, first of all, i like to say that i did not authorize you to disclose any of my information online either my age or where I'm from, that's no legal. Secondly, the post is very precise with all the information and details on the post. I placed the withdraw of my profits today and i will not allow any call to my cellphone as your CEO requested, everything should the done professionally by email, and the issue resolved here! Soon i received the withdraw of the profits i will mark the post resolved.

@The_Traders_Domain stated it was wired on Monday, it can take a few days. Is this perhaps a situation where money was in via crypto wallet and demanded back via wire? If so, then this may be just a misunderstanding? Money in method should march money out method, otherwise issues may arise e.g. Bank asking for reason of wire etc.

Inform us when wire lands.

Back