RESOLVED - THETRADERSDOMAIN.COM IS A SCAMM!

the money is not being wired it was to be sent via crypto. As stated we can't wire to an account where the original deposit wasn't a wire, hence the reason it was rejected.

Dear TradersDomain, first of all, i like to say that i did not authorize you to disclose any of my information online either my age or where I'm from, that's no legal. Secondly, the post is very precise with all the information and details on the post. I placed the withdraw of my profits today and i will not allow any call to my cellphone as your CEO requested, everything should the done professionally by email, and the issue resolved here! Soon i received the withdraw of the profits i will mark the post resolved.
You did not handle the information in a professional manner making up stories that we were holding your funds and stealing them from you when we specifically stated all trades and withdrawals are verified by our compliance department. We even sent you an email stating your funds were available to withdraw and your first withdraw was only for 172 which was your original deposit not the entire amount. So we are still waiting on you to clear your account so we can close you from our site.

There are ways to deal with things and we don't appreciate threads that start off saying we are a scam when you can clearly see from the responses to the requests via your screen shots it told you exactly what we were doing.

@The_Traders_Domain stated it was wired on Monday, it can take a few days. Is this perhaps a situation where money was in via crypto wallet and demanded back via wire? If so, then this may be just a misunderstanding? Money in method should march money out method, otherwise issues may arise e.g. Bank asking for reason of wire etc.

Inform us when wire lands.
No the funds were sent via crypto and would have been received within minutes. There were no wires at all.

The withdraw was requested yesterday via crypto. Until today not received!
Wire? never request that. Non-sense items to try to dissolve the problem.

the money is not being wired it was to be sent via crypto. As stated we can't wire to an account where the original deposit wasn't a wire, hence the reason it was rejected.

You did not handle the information in a professional manner making up stories that we were holding your funds and stealing them from you when we specifically stated all trades and withdrawals are verified by our compliance department. We even sent you an email stating your funds were available to withdraw and your first withdraw was only for 172 which was your original deposit not the entire amount. So we are still waiting on you to clear your account so we can close you from our site.

There are ways to deal with things and we don't appreciate threads that start off saying we are a scam when you can clearly see from the responses to the requests via your screen shots it told you exactly what we were doing.

No the funds were sent via crypto and would have been received within minutes. There were no wires at all.
There may be some confusion with the term "wire" but it is not on purpose or to try and confuse this situation. Many people use the term wire to generally describe the electronic movement of funds between two parties. For crypto, and this specific transaction, it is understood there was no wiring of funds between two financial institutions but instead electronic transfer of crypto between two parties.

Now back to the issue at hand as the purpose is to try and resolve the open issues between Traders Domain and ELTRADER99. Did Traders Domain receive the withdraw request yesterday from ELTRADER99? If Yes, is there any additional information Traders Domain needs to process this request? If you do then please privately contact the requestor

We have not received anything from this client. They must go into the back office like they did to receive their first withdrawal and submit a request for the rest of the funds. This client obviously does not care that much about their money just trying to destroy reputations.

Honestly at this point please close this thread. This client has not done anything requested yet was able to respond here but not request their funds. It is truly embarrassing having the support team chase around these message boards. We are a professional company not a message board customer service team.

Sorting out misunderstandings can take time and patience on both sides. I don't think either side is monitoring this thread 24/7, so a little patience between replies can also help.

The withdraw was requested yesterday via crypto. Until today not received!
Wire? never request that. Non-sense items to try to dissolve the problem.
You received 167.70 usd on January 31st to this wallet 1G5WmjWzaeacwBTXbNGKYSERckTT7SfNPr which you provided our team in the withdrawal area.

There is still 900.63 usd sitting in your wallet waiting to be withdrawn.

Attachments

• proof.png
    proof.png
    18 KB · Views: 24
On Thursday I request the withdraw, and on Friday I posted here the request. Against this company I have all the proofs, they present NONE! Clearly, that's a sign of what type of company we are dealing with! After request and receive a confirmation by email the request on the back office disappear! Kindly request one more time the withdraw via crypto to the same wallet as-deposited and the post will be close.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 11.44.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 11.44.23 AM.png
    239.9 KB · Views: 35
On Thursday I request the withdraw, and on Friday I posted here the request. Against this company I have all the proofs, they present NONE! Clearly, that's a sign of what type of company we are dealing with! After request and receive a confirmation by email the request on the back office disappear! Kindly request one more time the withdraw via crypto to the same wallet as-deposited and the post will be close.
You didn't complete the withdrawal verification on your account. The email clearly states to enter the pin on the account. That email is not an action email for us. It is protection for you.

You request a withdrawal the 2 factor security email comes to you. As you are logged in you enter that withdrawal code and the withdrawal is processed.

Back