SCAM - Global Venture Financing

I believe Galaxy Venture » Home run along the same line as well. Not sure if it's by the same group of people. But I'm pretty sure it's something I wanna avoid.

Doesn't seem to be regulated as well.

I know some of the previous Global Venture Financing agents have switched over to Galaxy Venture.

Hi everyone, i have sent an email to bank negara and providing to them some details about gvf including registration confirmation, account transaction together with the name of IB etc. The Central Bank had received the email and call me on the next day. They told me that, they are much appreciate with the information i had provided but what they can confirm is they did not issue any permission or approved to (GVF) to do Forex. Hence, it is illegal in Malaysia. Additionally, they also received alot of complaint for GVF, they are now collecting information and try to do something with it, but it might need to take some time and the person incharged was unable to confirm with me, cause she said she need to bring this case to court case, while during court case, it might take some time.

While on the other hand, i hope for all those victims please do smart to print screen and save any information, as well as the bank transaction with GVF and email to bank negara, so that they may take action as soon as possible. I hope this things can settle as soon as possible so that others will not be the victims like me. This is because, i do heard, they had already change the name to cheat people again.

While today when i opened my facebook, my IB (CHRIS WOON) was deleted me in fb and guest what, my gvf account is invalid, but i was so lucky that i did at least print screen for all the information.

Anyway, guys please be smart at least to save some information to proved before they deleted all information, n sent it to central bank as soon as possible.

Hi everyone, i have sent an email to bank negara and providing to them some details about gvf including registration confirmation, account transaction together with the name of IB etc. The Central Bank had received the email and call me on the next day. They told me that, they are much appreciate with the information i had provided but what they can confirm is they did not issue any permission or approved to (GVF) to do Forex. Hence, it is illegal in Malaysia. Additionally, they also received alot of complaint for GVF, they are now collecting information and try to do something with it . . .

Help your fellow victims by simply providing the Name, Email Address, and Telephone Number of your contact person at Bank Negra.
That will help concentrate the information with one party.
AI

Last edited:
WARNING, WARNING!
johnyap1366 has just registered yesterday here at FPA, has no history here, and no posts other than this one.
Johnny,
No offense to you, for you may very well be a legitimate new member, and are hereby welcomed.
However, without a single shred of evidence of your experience with this vendor you can not be exclused from being considered a fallacious plant by GVF; placed here by the vendor for the purpose of surreptitiously collecting information about complainants, illegitimately.
Please provide your credentials, experience, and violations, before asking for blind submissions of personally identifiable information from innocent and bruised members.
If you have a legitimate complaint, I am sure you will understand the importance of such as a vital protection for other posters.

Pharaoh, I request your verify the IP address of this poster.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 078164

Last edited:
Dear All,

Please read my messages for GVF people, i'm also a victim and i got 9 ppl with me also, now i got solutions for the withdrawal and payment refund, please all people that reply here. just PM me and im serious if you really want to get back withdrawal, and must fast.

If you have solutions, share them publicly. There's no reason to keep them secret.

I'll take it as an article of faith that you don't intend to charge people any upfront fee to recover their money. If you did, there would be no way to know that you planned to do anything other than collect fees and disappear.

P.S. BigT1, I'll ask AsstMod to check the IP. Not sure if that will help, since whether this is a real offer of help or a scam, I'll wager it's still from Malaysia.

Last edited:
Help your fellow victims by simply providing the Name, Email Address, and Telephone Number of your contact person at Bank Negra.
That will help concentrate the information with one party.
AI

Agreed with this, this would save the time and procedure for bank negara and thus for us also and the power of a group of people is always greater than individual. I dont mind to compile everything and sent to bank negara, so any victims here can provide some information for me to add on and sent to bank negara, by EMAIL is more appropriate, cause better not to reveal your contact number here as public.

Thanks.

WARNING, WARNING!
johnyap1366 has just registered yesterday here at FPA, has no history here, and no posts other than this one.
Johnny,
No offense to you, for you may very well be a legitimate new member, and are hereby welcomed.
However, without a single shred of evidence of your experience with this vendor you can not be exclused from being considered a fallacious plant by GVF; placed here by the vendor for the purpose of surreptitiously collecting information about complainants, illegitimately.
Please provide your credentials, experience, and violations, before asking for blind submissions of personally identifiable information from innocent and bruised members.
If you have a legitimate complaint, I am sure you will understand the importance of such as a vital protection for other posters.

Pharaoh, I request your verify the IP address of this poster.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 078164

Opps sorry ya moderator, i will explain here better,i will tryto go MCA to do all complaints since Bank negara still not conduct anytings yet.

If you have solutions, share them publicly. There's no reason to keep them secret.

I'll take it as an article of faith that you don't intend to charge people any upfront fee to recover their money. If you did, there would be no way to know that you planned to do anything other than collect fees and disappear.

P.S. BigT1, I'll ask AsstMod to check the IP. Not sure if that will help, since whether this is a real offer of help or a scam, I'll wager it's still from Malaysia.

Sorry no offence, i just want to gather some people to go with me to MCA to lodge complaints since central bank is not doing anytings.

I'm sure people from GVF is also monitoring this thread as we speak. They have grown to be so big and will certainly placed their eyes and ears here in order to keep an eye on the threats against them and to eliminate any suspicions that may create subsequent actions being taken against them.

I personally think that it is already too late for those victims to recover anything from them as they have already planned ahead to transfer the money out when they started the scam.

Thanks Pharaoh,
Regardless of the country of origin, the IP can help establish the legitimacy of specific past and future posts.
To all others, refrain from providing any personally identifiable information to johnyap1366, until this investigation reveals the true identity of this poster.
AI

Back