SCAM - Global Venture Financing

I would give Pharaoh credit for being psychic, but most of the victims and perpetrators are in Malaysia.

Johnyap1366 is posting from Malaysia. His posts show no IP overlap with anyone else in the forums or reviews.

Johny, please tell us more. We need to know if you are working for GVH, are trying to grab fees from victims, or are a victim yourself.

Emails to lodge complaints

Let me put it in slightly different terms.

Sometimes it takes a dozen reports before the police will decided to do something. What if you are #12 and say "Eleven others complained and the police didn't do anything. I'm not going to waste my time."? In a case like this, your inaction would be the direct cause of the scammers being able to get away with their crimes.

If you don't at least try to file a complaint with the police and the central bank, you are saying that you are ok with having your money be scammed away from you. Your inaction also says that you don't want to spend a small amount of your time to help protect other innocent people (including your family, friends, and neighbors) from these scammers.

Wow, so surprised this thread still keep on going as still many people found they are cheated after all. I was informed by ex victim of GVF that GVF already closed and create another illegal company (companies).

For this case I already lodged to Bank Negara Malaysia & Securities Commission & Police department and even to KPDNKK. I get all replies from BNM and SC but not a single reply from Police institute! I can say the police culture in Malaysia is totally disappointing...

----------

If you have any information pertaining to illegal deposit taking activities or illegal foreign currency dealings or a victim of such activities or scams you can send details of such information (provide bank in slip etc) or complaint (print screen of trade etc) together with the documents to the Emails as follows:

To:

LINK & Regional Offices
Bank Negara Malaysia
Jalan Dato' Onn
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Fax: 03-21741515
E-mail: bnmtelelink@bnm.gov.my

--------
c.c:

Investor Affairs & Complaints Department
Securities Commission Malaysia
No 3 Persiaran Bukit Kiara
Bukit Kiara
50490 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 603 6204 8999
Fax: 603 6204 8991
E-mail: aduan@seccom.com.my

-----------------
c.c:

Nor Ismail Nordin
Pusat Pengurusan Aduan Pengguna KPDNKK
Bahagian Gerakan Kepenggunaan
b.p Ketua Setiausaha
Kementerian Perdagangan Dalam Negeri,
Koperasi dan Kepenggunaan
No.13, Aras 4 (Podium 1)
Persiaran Perdana, Presint 2,
62623 W.P. Putrajaya
tel : 03-88825971
emel: ismailnordin@kpdnkk.gov.my

----------------------------

c.c:

Ibu Pejabat Polis Diraja Malaysia
Bukit Aman
50560 Kuala Lumpur.

Telefon : 03 - 2266 2222
Faks : 03 - 2070 7500
Email : mcc@rmp.gov.my

c.c. kpn@rmp.gov.my

Yuan86,

Thanks for all the info. That's a big help in letting people know where to complain.

I still recommend filing complaints to the police. Even if most of them don't care, sooner or later a complaint may cross the desk of someone who needs a high profile fraud case to help his career. The more complaints that go in, the greater the chances of some action.

Wow, so surprised this thread still keep on going as still many people found they are cheated after all. I was informed by ex victim of GVF that GVF already closed and create another illegal company (companies).

Great information, thank you for your post.
Please provide specific details of any such follow-on companies you have been made aware of, for all to be forewarned.
If together we track them, we can thwart their efforts and prevent them from succeeding at their ill-intended enterprises.
AI

Guys, latest news at 17th Oct..

Sorry because it is basically reported in chinese words, but i will try to summarise of it, below is the news:

【前线财经转载】 消息来源:东方日报

8人投资外匯追不回款项
张天赐:"我国目前只有国家银行和部分商业银行,持有合法的外匯投资执照"
警方与国行是否会展开行动调查?

(吉隆坡16日讯)不熟不骗!一名认识10年的好友竟然化身成为老千,矇骗手机店东主和一眾伙伴投资巨款购买外匯,结果却石沉大海,对方也诸多推搪不肯退款。

来自吉隆坡的事主洪添福(28岁,手机店东主)指出,他是在今年4月18日,经一名认识约10年的好友「Roy」的游说下,决定投资8000令吉加入一项外匯投资计划。

「当时对方向我声称,这间外匯投资公司是在英国伦敦註册,並且是合法经营,叫我不必担心。而对方也以方便办事为由,要求我將8000令吉的投资金额匯入到他的一个私人银行户头,而非投资公司的户头。」

他说,他当时不以为意而照办,到了4月杪,他確实获得280令吉的外匯投资回酬,但从此之后便没有再获得任何回酬。

他指出,当时他见没有获得更多回酬,即有意向Roy要求终止投资並退款,惟当时对方却转而向他推销另一项投资计划,这次更承诺每月可获得至少5%的回酬,于是他再次决定透过对方投资,同时还邀请家人和朋友一同加入。

「后来,我和7名朋友一同合资,在5月和6月期间先后匯入11万令吉的巨款到对方的私人银行户头,其中的3万8000令吉是我个人的多年储蓄。」

没开出收据

他披露,这次他在两个月內,一共获得了2360令吉的回酬,但另外7名友人则一无所获。

眾人开始觉得不妥,于是决定致电给Roy要求解释和退款,当时Roy也爽快答应要在7天內退款所有资金。

「但我们苦等一个月后仍不见对方退款,期间我们多次催促,但对方却诸多理由推搪,包括指资金停留在伦敦的投资公司户头內,要我们耐心等候,到最后更是没再接听我们的电话。」

同时他也指出,他们在多次匯款给Roy的过程中,对方都没开出任何正式收据或合约,因此他不排除Roy可能私吞了该笔款项,或者整个投资计划本来就是一个骗局。

在苦等不果后,洪氏和7名友人在上週二(9日)向警方报案,並向马华公共服务及投诉部主任拿督斯里张天赐投诉。

张天赐说,我国目前只有国家银行和部分商业银行,持有合法的外匯投资执照,因此呼吁有意投资外匯者,应向这些持有合法执照的银行单位洽询,而非透过背景不明的第三方进行投资。

他说,他已协助洪氏等人与Roy取得电话联繫,对方献议以分期付款的方式退款该笔投资金额,惟洪氏等人拒绝此项建议,坚决要求一次过退还所有款项。

张氏也给予Roy机会在一周內出示文件,以证明本身清白,否则將把此案交由警方处理。

Sources: https://www.facebook.com/fb.top.news

What is mentioned in here is, ROY is one of the member of forex company (it didnt mentioned which company yet) whose used to cheat 8 victims and the one of the victim is his friend, total RM100k ++ , and the 8 victims has reported the case to MCA, while MCA able to reached Roy and ask him to provide all the document to proved that the company which he undertake is legal. While Roy Ng refused to do so and want to paid back all the money to the victims. So, guys please take note!

Regards,
Eling

Guys, latest news at 17th Oct.
Sorry because it is basically reported in chinese words, but i will try to summarise of it, below is the news . . .

Google says this, and I need time to analyze:
[Frontline Finance reprint] Source: Oriental Daily

8 people to invest in foreign exchange can not catch back payments
Heaven-sent: "China is currently the only national banks and some commercial banks hold legitimate forex investment licenses"
Police and the State Bank will commence action to investigate?

(Kuala Lumpur, 16 May) unfamiliar do not lie! An understanding of 10 years, the friends turned out to become the embodiment of cheating, deceived by a mobile phone shop proprietors a public partner investment in large sums of money to buy foreign exchange, and the result was met with no response, the other many excuses and refused to refund.

Victim from Kuala Lumpur Hong Tianfu (28-year-old mobile phone shop proprietor), he is on April 18 this year, after about 10 years, an understanding of the Friends of "R oy" lobbying, decided to 8000 ringgit investment to add a foreign exchange investment plans.

"It was the direction I claimed that foreign exchange investment company registered in London, and is a legitimate business, that I do not have to worry about other grounds to facilitate things, to 8,000 ringgit investment amount imported into a private bank account, not the account of the investment company. "

He said, he did not seem to mind the idea to do so to 4 Yuemiao, he did get 280 ringgit foreign exchange investment returns, but from then on they no longer get any returns.

He pointed out that, when he see no more returns the intention Roy request termination of the Investment and refund, provided that the other party has turned to him to sell another investment plan, this time at least 5% of the commitment to receive a monthly returns, he once again decided to invest through the other, and also to invite family and friends to join.

"Later, my friend with a joint venture, has to import 11 million ringgit in May and June of large sums of money to each other's private bank accounts, including 38,000 ringgit years of my personal savings."

Did not acknowledge receipt

He revealed that within two months, this time he received a total of 2,360 ringgit returns nothing but another seven friends.

Everyone started to feel wrong, and decided to call to Roy asked to explain and refund, then Roy readily agreed to refund all funds within 7 days.

"But we are waiting for a month later still no other refund, during which we have repeatedly urged, but the other party has many reasons excuses, including means the funds stay in the London investment company account within us to be patient, to not answer the phone. "

At the same time, he also pointed out, they are in the process of several remittances to Roy, the other did not open any formal receipts or contracts, so he did not rule out the possibility that Roy may misappropriated the money, or the entire investment plan has always been a scam.

After waiting to no avail, Mr Hung and seven friends reported to the police last Tuesday (9) to the MCA Public Services and Complaints Department director Datuk Seri Zhang providential complaints.

Zhang providential said, the first of China's only national banks and some commercial banks hold legal foreign investment license, and therefore called on the intention to invest in foreign exchange, bank unit holds a valid license should contact rather than through the background of unknown tripartite investment.

Hongshi people with Roy he has helped obtain telephone contact, the other offering meetings to refund the sum of the amount of investment in installments, except Hung and others reject this proposal, insisted on a one-off refund all amounts, he said, .

Zhang also give Roy the opportunity to produce documents to prove their innocence in a week, otherwise will be the case over to the police.
I hope this helps,
AI

These bunch of clowns that start up GVF are quite notorious in Malaysia since quite a long time ago. Anyhow it doesn't really stop people from investing their hard earned savings in hope of high profit gains within a short time. I'm quite familiar with some of them as I have a few ex-schoolmates actively involved in the company, and also a few close friends that have been scammed for approximately rm8000 (2600 USD).

There no any particular problem with the company, it's how they do their so called "business". They rake in loads of cash in forms of deposits, transfer the money elsewhere, start up another company and purchase luxury cars to attract youngsters to invest and that's how the cycle goes.

Please do take note that they're currently starting up another company called Liberty Solutions. They're probably planning to start the whole thing again by showing certificates from god knows what source to prove as to how legitimate their company is or how strong their company background are.

These bunch of clowns that start up GVF are quite notorious in Malaysia since quite a long time ago. Anyhow it doesn't really stop people from investing their hard earned savings in hope of high profit gains within a short time. I'm quite familiar with some of them as I have a few ex-schoolmates actively involved in the company, and also a few close friends that have been scammed for approximately rm8000 (2600 USD).

There no any particular problem with the company, it's how they do their so called "business". They rake in loads of cash in forms of deposits, transfer the money elsewhere, start up another company and purchase luxury cars to attract youngsters to invest and that's how the cycle goes.

Please do take note that they're currently starting up another company called Liberty Solutions. They're probably planning to start the whole thing again by showing certificates from god knows what source to prove as to how legitimate their company is or how strong their company background are.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152057675360364&set=a.10151502502305364.836829.522210363&type=1&theater

These are the people behind the scam.

These are the lists that bank negara malaysia listed forex/gold trading that is not being approved! PLEASE AWARE & TAKE NOTE!!!

國行公布77家沒有獲授權和批准的公司及網站名單。

公司或網站 類別

>1.globalcash 無營業執照活動
>2.1Gold.com.my 黃金投資
>3.Al-Saliha Worldwide Sdn. Bhd. 無營業執照活動
>4.Amshiq Gold Enterprise 黃金投資
>5.AUNiaga Sdn. Bhd. 黃金投資
>6.AU79 International 黃金投資
>7.Bumi Klasik Warisan Enterprise 無營業執照活動
>8.Caesar Gold Sdn. Bhd. 黃金投資
>9.Cakera Ringgit Sdn. Bhd. 無營業執照活動
>10.Dana Haji Jasman 無營業執照活動