SCAM - Global Venture Financing

Get away fast!

i've joined this company for almost 1month+
and so far i find it fishy
i regret that i didn't do any research on this company before entering.
but then, there's getting more & more people joining.
just the part of there's no any document to sign off after entering.
just an e-mail confirmation

Try to withdraw a part of your capital. 30-40% would be fine for first withdrawal.
If it works, withdraw the rest of your capital and find a good broker to work with.

A "credit lock"? What exactly does that involve?

If you've lost money through your own trading, eat the loss and get your money someplace safer to trade now.

not sure what terms to put it in
just as far as i know
i deposit 1.5k
i only allow to trade with 1k
and the 500usd is freeze up
but will be return bit by bit in per trade

That's crazy. It's YOUR money. If they want to have limits on access to withdrawing or trading some sort of bonus, that's one thing. For a broker to claim some sort of automatic credit hold on your own money is insane.

How did you deposit the money? If it's by bank wire, contact your bank immediately and ask how to file wire fraud charges. Ask your local police about how to file internet-based financial fraud charges. In the USA, you can do that through IC3.gov.

I deposit my $$ through a IB of the company. I just pass him the cash and I got myself an account.
Every1 here is doing the same thing and it's growing in multiple numbers.
they manage to win and cover up w/e credit has been locked
but the locked credit will be return in every trade.
and deposit back to us within every month

I deposit my $$ through a IB of the company. I just pass him the cash and I got myself an account.
Every1 here is doing the same thing and it's growing in multiple numbers.
they manage to win and cover up w/e credit has been locked
but the locked credit will be return in every trade.
and deposit back to us within every month

Ya the locking credit will be refund to your account by the amount you trade per month. Their marketing is encourage people to keep trading so that you can get back the locking part of the money. That's my understanding when they approached me to explain the locking system.

In discussion

Me and GVF are in the discussion to get this case settle. Will keep you all update soon. Thanks.

the problem is there's a credit lock
i've been frozen for like 500usd.
which i deposit 1.5kusd
but thn i tried n trade but i lost
so basically if i withdraw now
i will lose alot
:(

You deposited 1.5k
You traded and you lost. How much did you loose?
Why did they freeze 500 usd? I can really not understand why they froze your money. Are you actually saying that you are not allowed to withdraw the full amount of your funds?????????????
Do you have open trades?
How much are you allowed to withdraw?

Last edited:
Back