SCAM - Global Venture Financing

don't feel like posting out my lost. but it's not pretty
Idk about the freezing part as well, i was told that they will do so and will return in per trade made.
and yes. the amount frozen will not be refund if i were to close my account

no idea on wat's the max amount of withdraw can be made by each time

If they are a normal Forex Brokerage, then that is really ridiculous and extremely illegal. So many good regulated brokerages are offering us bonuses to join them and you actually had to pay a large amount of money to have the "privilege" to trade with them? It sounds more or less like a fee to me. What are they offering that other brokers don't?
Did you know about this? Is it mentioned in their TOS?

If they are really regulated, you should report this to the regulator. They are holding your funds and they are telling you that you are not allowed to withdraw them? No way!

don't feel like posting out my lost. but it's not pretty
Idk about the freezing part as well, i was told that they will do so and will return in per trade made.
and yes. the amount frozen will not be refund if i were to close my account

no idea on wat's the max amount of withdraw can be made by each time

Haha, have you consult ur upline before? is 10% of the standard lot u've traded. for example u trade total of 10.0 lots (size) at the month, 10 standard lots = 100 USD, so 10% of the 100USD which is 10USD will be debit back to your account. (which mean u have to make total 500 lots to able you to transfer all the credit into your account)

but i believe ur deposit same as mine which is 5K ringgit malaysia (about 1.5K USD), so better control your size for each trade u've made to protect your margin level. not more than 0.4 lot for total opened trades, so it will allowed your opposite floating can up to 250 pips.

I am also a gvf user. I also regret that i did not do enough research before opening an account in an unregulated broker. There are so many regulated broker outside and yet i choose to open here. i think is due to not enough knowledge and the greed in ppl. let me explain the system so that everyone can understand. as far as i know, 30% credit lock is due to several education that they give us. There are monthly seminar talk by Daniel Ang, weekly grouping for discussion and also daily report for 4 major currency by Xnalytics. There are also some indicators given by the broker.

the 30% credit can be credited back monthly to your balance depending on the lot size you are trading. for this broker, the ridiculous thing is there are several "package" for customer to choose. But the min is RM5000(equivalent to USD1642). 30% will be locked. thus, RM3500 for trading, RM1500 as credit. There are RM5000, RM8000, RM15,000, robot account.

What i advise is choose the right broker before u invest. the most important thing is choose regulated one. It will make ur life easier. U do not have to worry broker run off. Sad case in malaysia is ppl still do not have enough knowledge regarding investment. Thats why scamming is very popular here.

No broker should lock up your money.

If they offer a bonus with a minimum trade volume before you can access it, that's one thing. A bonus like that is a deal that you can accept or decline. It's usually a bad deal, but that's another discussion.

Locking up 30% of your initial deposit for no specific reason sounds like a whole new style of scam against traders.

Gvf is a scam

I am a forex trader for sometimes, I have been approached by GVF member before to open an account,after hearing his explanation I feel very fishy, so I do research on this GVF and how it runs. GVF is really a scam. It uses old version meta trader 4. It means the Gvf live forex is 8-10seconds slower than the real forex live, so that they can give their tips is so accurate.The whole GVF system is control by insiders (scammer).
And one more thing I found out is that their few leader that run this Gvf in Malaysia is a scammer.They have been raided by bank Negara before for running scam company two years ago. Some of them just release from jail last year and now they are setting this new forex idea to cheat people's money. It's a method of time when the balloon gonna burst.
My advice is for all GVF member here, please withdraw all your money ASAP, if they really don't let u withdraw your money ,then please report your whole situation to Bank Negara Malaysia 1300885465

Paul,
Do you have any links to news stories about the people behind GVF?

gvf scam

hi pharaoh,
i do not know whether gvf is created by this group of people ? or maybe gvf is created by some foreigners and contact these few scammers to start recruit Malaysia. As far as i know the leader of GVF in Malaysia is called Datuk Chong and Kenny Tan, i do not know their full name, they are from Klang,Malaysia, these group of people have bad history in mlm market in Malaysia, they have been banned by lampberger Malaysia before for fraud case, and after that they have cheat millions when they join another scam companies if not mistaken called Nexstar. They are professional scammers.

paul,
i think i know these group of people, yeah, They hav con lot of putrajaya govt servant to take loan to join them before, they r just selling wind, i do not know how they manage to survive and keep on con ppl. My brother is one of their victim of the company call Nexstar. Now they are doing this forex scam??? WTF

Case Resolved - Claimed Back The Money

Finally...... thanks god!

Thanks people in this forum! U guys are rock! FPA is a must-visit-forum before u involve in Forex Market, it helps a lots ;)

Finally...... thanks god!

Thanks people in this forum! U guys are rock! FPA is a must-visit-forum before u involve in Forex Market, it helps a lots ;)

Nice to hear that. We are glad that you got your money back.
I remind all members, that you should not invest a single dollar in brokers that are not regulated by a trustworthy regulator. GVF seems to be unregulated and if they decide that they prefer to keep YOUR money then they will do it and there will not be much that you can do about it.

Back