SCAM - Global Venture Financing

Would you like to link any their website?
It's so easy to track them, like twitter, instagram, facebook and etc.
Just search from yahoo search engine or google their famous IB - Ranson.C TW (Username: r4ns0n) is all over the place.
From there you can search for all his master IB and downlines.

Most larger brokerages offer some free forex education. Not one of them locks down 30% of your money.

What we have here is some sort of bucketshop that's using MLM tactics and that 30% lockdown to guarantee profits - for themselves, not for clients.

I'll wager that traders who make a good return hit the next level of bucketshop broker tactics - sudden problems closing trades combined with severe difficulties withdrawing money.

Keep posting links here to all the so-called brokers, online investments, whatever else they do websites. Make it easier for potential victims to see who they are. Make it easier for investigators to trace the links.

Nover, please don't let them lied or wash your brain

1. They didn't even partnership with any regulated large broker company.If they got "white label" then why they scare and even can't proof to people? I do got asked some GVF traders they said licensed was from London....totally fake.
2. In Malaysia Forex are illegal except through Bank. Through bank must got big capital amount up to RM200k.
3. I don't think so regulated large broker company will so easy to approve white label to them. If approve they must meet the requirement such as website design, online support, protection DDOS..etc.Plus they now open few more forex website - fxmarket2you and NzFinance..still got two, i don't know is what...Think yourself as logic mind,how can they possible in short time open up more than 5 more forex website?
4.GVF & tradeOrbitz system yup got deley but not for all GVF & tradeOrbitz traders got affected. Maybe 10 traders got 2 was affected. Who either one broker got withdraw money take up more than 1 month, 3 months or even cancel all the trader profit. Somemore, if you account make huge profit they will give you big surprise " Account Disabled". They platform was used older version last year April 2011 and even used crack version Mt4. Crack version Mt4 was those Master IB can casual access to trader account without they know. Who know the Master IB will change the trader set " Take profit " or "Stoploss"? GVF those indicator was not belong to them. That all indicator was free can download from forexfactory.
5. Who told you they only lock 1/3 of amount. Lock amount must depend on you under which Master IB. Let say example, you open account RM10k, under Chris Woon lock 30% ....while under Gavin Chew was lock 50%? Why got so much different, did they mention about it or Master IB con trader money? Note: Now Xnalytics no more partnership with them and didn't provide the x-call tips anymore.
6. Regulated large broker company will allows white label subsidiary company do introduction fees and trade earn commission pips until 5 level? Totally no ...regulated broker only allow Master IB earn trade commission pips 1 level.
7. GVF&Tradeoribtz is definitely is scam Forex MLM. They do promise one month sure confirm earn 8-15% using they GVF robot and keep ask downline go out find more people to join. Some trader used they GVF robot one month account burn $10k. More worst was make many traders become stupid and idiot. Everyday on facebook keep post " Sui Sui", " Siaw siaw ..." go where also siaw, eat also siaw ...people though they already Neuropathy and want send them to Neurology hospital.
8. Sure every investment have a risk but depend the person know how to manage to reduce to the minimum risk. Note: If legal broker company collapse, all traders still can get back the money. Because traders money was protected in segregated client accounts. Go google check what mean "segregated client accounts"
9. Find Gavin Chew or Kenny Tan for what? Do you know previous they do what MLM cheat people ? Klang many people know of it else you can call to Bank Negara and asking for it. Or google search "8282 geng"

Dear Traderxlive,
I manage to do some research about GVF and Trade Orbitz. Firstly, there are many complains on GVF as scam because some of their members took customer's funding and ran away. Some even to the extend of taking customer's money and promise a monthly return. Which is impossible. However, I did not see any negative feedbacks on Trade Orbitz aside from people trying to affliating GVF and Trade Orbitz.
4.GVF & tradeOrbitz system yup got deley but not for all GVF & tradeOrbitz traders got affected. Maybe 10 traders got 2 was affected. Who either one broker got withdraw money take up more than 1 month, 3 months or even cancel all the trader profit. Somemore, if you account make huge profit they will give you big surprise " Account Disabled". They platform was used older version last year April 2011 and even used crack version Mt4 . Crack version Mt4 was those Master IB can casual access to trader account without they know. Who know the Master IB will change the trader set " Take profit " or "Stoploss"? GVF those indicator was not belong to them. That all indicator was free can download from forexfactory.
- I have downloaded the Trade Orbitz MT4 and found that they are using Version 4.00 ( Built(399). However I has been using Alpari broker (a well known UK broker) for the past year and was using this Version too previously. It took some time for them to update to a new Build too. Surpisingly I did not encounter any problem like Master IB change trader set TP/ SL throughout my time using that Version. I did some research on web though and I did not find such thing that u mentioned. Anyways, the Master IB got admin to change everyone's stop lost or take profit u mean? Because I heard they have over 8000 members in GVF. I doubt they have the time to do that.

5) Who told you they only lock 1/3 of amount. Lock amount must depend on you under which Master IB. Let say example, you open account RM10k, under Chris Woon lock 30% ....while under Gavin Chew was lock 50%? Why got so much different, did they mention about it or Master IB con trader money? Note: Now Xnalytics no more partnership with them and didn't provide the x-call tips anymore.)
-It was actually different package offered by the IB. whereby say if the client did not have enough money to open a 50k acc which they provides robot and super mt4, and wants such benefits, the client can choose to opens a 30k acc , 15k will be locked in credit (1/3 of 30k) and 15k will be in balance. Its all up to the client to decide though. Even now I heard u can even open acc without credit lock. Just that the IB got no commisions.

6) Regulated large broker company will allows white label subsidiary company do introduction fees and trade earn commission pips until 5 level? Totally no ...regulated broker only allow Master IB earn trade commission pips 1 level
- The reason they can earn commisions up to 5 levels its because the Master IB divides the 1 pip commisions to 5 generations of the IB which is 20% of the 1 pip.
7. GVF&Tradeoribtz is definitely is scam Forex MLM. They do promise one month sure confirm earn 8-15% using they GVF robot and keep ask downline go out find more people to join. Some trader used they GVF robot one month account burn $10k. More worst was make many traders become stupid and idiot. Everyday on facebook keep post " Sui Sui", " Siaw siaw ..." go where also siaw, eat also siaw ...people though they already Neuropathy and want send them to Neurology hospital.

-The IB which told me about robot did not say confirm earn but he shows me track records of 4 years using the EA or so called Robots. I think probably its the IB marketing problem. I was shown 4 years track record of the Robots which shows certain month with loss and profits. But throughout the 4 years it gained 50% profit. However i saw the drawdown is pretty high meaning the loss of the percentage of the acc. Probably the complain client saw lost and closed the Robot straight away.

P/S: I am not any GVF or Trade Orbitz member nor being predjudice to anyone. Just trying to share my research with u guys because I didnt see any proofs and evidences shown by forummers but plain words. On the other hand, I was shown evidences and proofs by an IB. I'll try to get it and post it later to show u guys

Thanks

dear fxtraderx,

regardin the track records of 4 years using ROBOT, i heard a guy (who hv been involved himself in forex gor more than 8 yr n now is a fund manager) said that the track records could be fake..coz he can made any type of record u prefer..he can made it profitable or loss..

kindly remind those who r interested in earnin money in forex pls do some research on that broker.. REGULATED n LICENSED broker is more secure..this is what he told me - the basic principle..

dear fxtraderx,

regardin the track records of 4 years using ROBOT, i heard a guy (who hv been involved himself in forex gor more than 8 yr n now is a fund manager) said that the track records could be fake..coz he can made any type of record u prefer..he can made it profitable or loss..

kindly remind those who r interested in earnin money in forex pls do some research on that broker.. REGULATED n LICENSED broker is more secure..this is what he told me - the basic principle..

100% Agree!!! REGULATED n LICENSED broker is a MUST!
Why have to put your own money in risk??

Dear Traderxlive,
I manage to do some research about GVF and Trade Orbitz. Firstly, there are many complains on GVF as scam because some of their members took customer's funding and ran away. Some even to the extend of taking customer's money and promise a monthly return. Which is impossible. However, I did not see any negative feedbacks on Trade Orbitz aside from people trying to affliating GVF and Trade Orbitz.

4.GVF & tradeOrbitz system yup got deley but not for all GVF & tradeOrbitz traders got affected. Maybe 10 traders got 2 was affected. Who either one broker got withdraw money take up more than 1 month, 3 months or even cancel all the trader profit. Somemore, if you account make huge profit they will give you big surprise " Account Disabled". They platform was used older version last year April 2011 and even used crack version Mt4 . Crack version Mt4 was those Master IB can casual access to trader account without they know. Who know the Master IB will change the trader set " Take profit " or "Stoploss"? GVF those indicator was not belong to them. That all indicator was free can download from forexfactory.

- I have downloaded the Trade Orbitz MT4 and found that they are using Version 4.00 ( Built(399). However I has been using Alpari broker (a well known UK broker) for the past year and was using this Version too previously. It took some time for them to update to a new Build too. Surpisingly I did not encounter any problem like Master IB change trader set TP/ SL throughout my time using that Version. I did some research on web though and I did not find such thing that u mentioned. Anyways, the Master IB got admin to change everyone's stop lost or take profit u mean? Because I heard they have over 8000 members in GVF. I doubt they have the time to do that.

5) Who told you they only lock 1/3 of amount. Lock amount must depend on you under which Master IB. Let say example, you open account RM10k, under Chris Woon lock 30% ....while under Gavin Chew was lock 50%? Why got so much different, did they mention about it or Master IB con trader money? Note: Now Xnalytics no more partnership with them and didn't provide the x-call tips anymore.)

-It was actually different package offered by the IB. whereby say if the client did not have enough money to open a 50k acc which they provides robot and super mt4, and wants such benefits, the client can choose to opens a 30k acc , 15k will be locked in credit (1/3 of 30k) and 15k will be in balance. Its all up to the client to decide though. Even now I heard u can even open acc without credit lock. Just that the IB got no commisions.

6) Regulated large broker company will allows white label subsidiary company do introduction fees and trade earn commission pips until 5 level? Totally no ...regulated broker only allow Master IB earn trade commission pips 1 level

- The reason they can earn commisions up to 5 levels its because the Master IB divides the 1 pip commisions to 5 generations of the IB which is 20% of the 1 pip.

-The IB which told me about robot did not say confirm earn but he shows me track records of 4 years using the EA or so called Robots. I think probably its the IB marketing problem. I was shown 4 years track record of the Robots which shows certain month with loss and profits. But throughout the 4 years it gained 50% profit. However i saw the drawdown is pretty high meaning the loss of the percentage of the acc. Probably the complain client saw lost and closed the Robot straight away.

P/S: I am not any GVF or Trade Orbitz member nor being predjudice to anyone. Just trying to share my research with u guys because I didnt see any proofs and evidences shown by forummers but plain words. On the other hand, I was shown evidences and proofs by an IB. I'll try to get it and post it later to show u guys

Thanks

Dear fxtraderx,

People now are just worrying is it TradeOrbitz controlled by same group of people in GVF? If TradeOrbitz is a regulated broker firm, then their representatives are encouraged to clarify this issue by giving supporting documents. If your research is detailed enough, can you checked whether the TO is regulated?

Revert for your (4)
If you did some research and didn't find such thing Traderxlive mentioned, you may click on the 1st page of this thread and understand why this thread being created.. lol

Strongly agreed
Dear fxtraderx,

People now are just worrying is it TradeOrbitz controlled by same group of people in GVF? If TradeOrbitz is a regulated broker firm, then their representatives are encouraged to clarify this issue by giving supporting documents. If your research is detailed enough, can you checked whether the TO is regulated?

Revert for your (4)
If you did some research and didn't find such thing Traderxlive mentioned, you may click on the 1st page of this thread and understand why this thread being created.. lol

Back