• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem UFXBank withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
@ Maru Kadrik

Pls do not come here to run your mouth because u had a good trading day/week/month.People here are only trying to express their experience,that do not make them a bad trader. What do you call a broker that refuses to process their customer's profit withdrawal request ??
I pray and hope u do not have a similar experience and that is why other traders are tryin to alert other via this forum.
Have a good trading day.

jtfx,
where do you get this non sense. the fact the you are probably a bad trader explains why you have so much bad experiences. I can tell you that i made money using MT4.
Platforms from any kind cannot be "fixed". quotes are quotes and if they ar accurate the broker can't do anything. if the broker gave you a bad quote - he should compensate you.

jtfx - you need to do some homework...

About the russian thing - i also think it is not very accurate although i know what you mean... are all russians crooks? it that what you are suggesting.
I can tell you that the worse brokers are from the USA in my expirience

MT4 platform is rigged; read this post from a friend:

Forex Factory - MT4 Brokers' Virtual Dealer Plug-In

Of course other platforms could be rigged as well. But knowing which ones are already rigged makes the homework easier.

I do not claim to be a GREAT trader; but I do claim to be profitable at UFX trying to withdraw the money I made.

UFX

I am new and actually joined UFX. I am wondering if the person actually got his money back and what do I do now?? Have I made a mistake? My deposit is small because I have no clue about this and would like to try. Yes, there was Amy Walsh before and now it is Karen. Is it advisable to just get my money back or is this even possible?? Please advice...Thanks

I am new and actually joined UFX. I am wondering if the person actually got his money back and what do I do now?? Have I made a mistake? My deposit is small because I have no clue about this and would like to try. Yes, there was Amy Walsh before and now it is Karen. Is it advisable to just get my money back or is this even possible?? Please advice...Thanks

I have not receive my profit of over $10,000 , I doubt if JTFX has recieve his either.
Amy Walsh is suppose to be my acct manager but i gues most of their staffs only occur on paper..If u get what I mean.
It is very possible for one person to have different email addresses and impersonate to be another person.Also their UK address is just a drop mail address(No physical address).

If you follow this forum very well,you will discover there have been several fake reviews from peoples from this company(UFXBANK) pretending to be customer/trader.

I wont be surprise if later found out that MARU that commented on this thread is a member of UFXBANK because his style of writing is similar to their other staffs pretending to be client.

It is left for you to decide.

They did not remit my profit. And at first they were hesitant to remit my deposit as well.
I believe they realized I made a Credit Card funding and I can file a CC dispute that they oblidged to pay my deposit back. Otherwise, they will surely get investigated by their bank.

@Atari, I and gbenga are real persons with real money at UFX who as of this writing are denied of our money. You can either listen to someone who claims to be happy with UFX, or listen to real people with real experience.

UFXBank

Thanks for your response. I really appreciate this. Like you, I am a real person with no affiliation to UFXBank except for the fact that I put in some money and like to try the market. I am so new at this and just wanted to learn how to do all this stuff. It is horrible that they do things like this. I was advised to add more money to my account recently and of course I didn't because I am in any case very skeptical about any internet stuff. Although I didn't invest much - money is still money and I would like to get it back. Is there anyone who actually received their money back (by this I mean profits included)??? What is a legit company online then???

The absence of information on your profile explains your post well

jtfx,
where do you get this non sense. the fact the you are probably a bad trader explains why you have so much bad experiences. I can tell you that i made money using MT4.
Platforms from any kind cannot be "fixed". quotes are quotes and if they ar accurate the broker can't do anything. if the broker gave you a bad quote - he should compensate you.

jtfx - you need to do some homework...

About the russian thing - i also think it is not very accurate although i know what you mean... are all russians crooks? it that what you are suggesting.
I can tell you that the worse brokers are from the USA in my expirience

People should take your comments with a grain of salt. There is nothing in your profile as to who you are, where you are from, as long as you .... seem to be a backstreet boy are you?;)

Ufxbank

So do tell me what's the latest thing on UFX Bank and remitting your profits? gbenga and jtfx, have the both of you managed to get your profits back at all? I am being asked by Karen again to try and deposit more. After what I have been reading here, there is no way I am going to do that at all. This is totally absurd. Is there a way you can fight to get your profits back. Aside from the two of you, anybody else in this forum who had problems getting their money (profits) from UFX?

If you are requesting a withdrawal and your Broker has the "Balls" to ask you to deposit more money, that would confirm to me that either "Karen" has a screw loose or this entire operation is nothing more than a scam(or both). Now that you have reported that their Rep has actually asked for more money, I would be VERY concerned if I had an account with these "people". I guess they have decided to stop "doing the right thing" and suffer the consequences? Keep hounding this Karen person(every hour/every day) with emails at the least, requesting your money. DO NOT GIVE THEM ONE MORE PENNY-EVER! If they do remit-bail instantly and dont look back. There are 52 gizillion other Brokers out there that do operate a legitimate company-sadly-it seems-you dont have an account at one of those. And Thommy-or Karen-whats up with you? We all thought this company was on the road to redemption.:unhappy:

So do tell me what's the latest thing on UFX Bank and remitting your profits? gbenga and jtfx, have the both of you managed to get your profits back at all? I am being asked by Karen again to try and deposit more. After what I have been reading here, there is no way I am going to do that at all. This is totally absurd. Is there a way you can fight to get your profits back. Aside from the two of you, anybody else in this forum who had problems getting their money (profits) from UFX?

No, UFXBank has not remit my profit.
You will observe the MARU claimin to be a happy client of UFXBANK has disappeared into thin air as some(Thomas,Michael,Theo....) before him did.

Back