XP Markets is a SCAM... be aware!

Top Menu, point to Traders Court. Select File a Case. Read the instructions carefully, then fill out the form.

The agent who told me about the wire don't answer anymore.
As I thought, he told me he would have wired me the money back to my account just to buy some time.

I have filed a court case, yesterday, because they did not comply with their Terms and Conditions, which clearly state that the company will deposit into the trader's account the amount requested with the withdraw after 14 days following the online confirmation of the same cfrom the trader... from now on, whatever XP Markets does or say to fix my issue (if they really want to do that) does not really matter in terms of ethical behavior.

They clearly showed that their company does not care about running a genuine and transparent business and that their only interest is in cashing your deposit and hope you never withdraw funds out of it.

I will keep you update.

Today, 18th of April 2013, still absolutely nothing!!!!!

My withdrawal request is still pending in their website and no soul contacted me, so far!

They have no shame!

Sadly I am in the same position as yourself. XP Markets have ripped me off- $200. My own fault for being so gung-ho and not checking that the entity is a real company, legally constituted. I selected XP Markets as the backend broker of a tool called OptionBot. Gary some one or other claims to be the brains behind Option Bot - probably another fictitious "marketing" name. I did email them about XP Markets suggested they remove them from their backend - NO RESPONSE. XPMarkets cannot be contacted either. Its all a sham. As you said telephone numbers that don't work chat lines that don't work. The internet is infested with these types. Notice how all the automated tools that people are using are just one way traffic into our in-boxes - all using the same toolsets and formulas - no way to reply. So yes I have been lured by the ease and convenience of the net and become too trusting - let my guard down ...... We all need to re-think this internet thing when it comes to money. Question is how on earth does one locate the actual warm body behind this scam - s/he got to be there lurking somewhere. They have tied their site into the credit card system - wonder if there is traceability and/or recourse there. Trouble is this will take time and effort so they rely on people giving up - imagine scimming a $200 [ their minimum deposit] of 5/10 people every week...... cool profit I would say. Wish I could do more to help - you and myself - but I think we have been "caught". Until we locate a REAL person - we are talking to fresh air or foul air more accurately.

Thank you for your comment, Karish,

Their company is registered in London, actually quite close at where I live, but I believe they are not really there to answer our questions. I have already warned them that as soon as I come back to London (I am in USA at the moment), I will hunt them down, and if I don't find them, I will surely ask the police to look for them. I don't care how much I have to spend to find them, I just want to meet those SCAM people face to face.

In the meantime, I have filed a court case with forexpeacearmy and I am sure they will be able to help me recover my money. I am sure you can do the same!!!

I will keep you updated.

Regards

Davide

bonjour,je suis dans le même cas que vous demande de virement le 8 avril 2013 , après plusieurs mail pas de réponse et a ce jours je n ai reçu aucun virement!!que faire aidez moi !je les ai menacé de porter plaintes si je n avais pas de nouvelles dans la journée ,mais je ne sais pas comment faire..

Hi Fred,

You can file a court case here with forexpeacearmy, I have already did that and you can do it, as well... Go to Traders Court>File a Case and follow the instruction and steps to file a complain.

If you need help, drop me a line here.

Davide

Hi D, Well I am pleased to hear you intend to find them. I took their registration number [ XP Markets LTD] and noticed there are 2 persons names listed, and they have changed postal codes twice ... but here is the interesting thing .... if one follows the co-ordinates for the address you end up on a pavement next to a flower seller [ using google maps ] In other words I doubt there is a real company or a real office. Amazing that people can register entities in the UK and there are NO checks and balances in place. In other words the peoples names are probably fictitious as well. Then on top of this I get a call from a broker representing another website option tading outfit to see if I would like to use their services. I ask her where she got my number from... she answers....XP Markets. When I told her what I think of that scam - she immediately distances herself from them. BUT there is a link there somewhere. I will check out the court case thing - but unless it has teeth - another waste of time.

Hi Karish,

Thanks for your reply... I had no doubt about it... as you said, it is amazing how a bunch of crooks can freely register in a country and steal money like that. I am not sure if we will ever recover our money, but at least, we can stop those SCAM to keep stealing money.

I will definitively let the authority know about what you just told me, in fact, if you can send me those details I will just do that.

My email is: david_drey@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Back