XP Markets is a SCAM... be aware!

Hi Guys,

I just opened a fraud case with the London Metropolitan Police Fraud Department. This is the website: Action Fraud | Report fraud and internet crime

If you have been scammed from XPMARKETS.com you can fill the form and let London police department know about the fraud.

Obviously, more cases are reported and filed against XPMARKETS.com easier is for us to get the police to act and find those crooks.

Those that follows are the details you may need to provide about XPMARKETS:

XPMARKETS LTD
37A, CHIPPENHAM MEWS
LONDON
ENGLAND
W9 2AN
Company No. 07709560

Just filled the application form and submit it to the website I wrote above.

I have also contacted my Bank (Citibank) and they opened a dispute against XPMARKETS to recover the 200 dollars. You can try that too with your bank.

Excellent! Someone who's ahead of the game and taking action!

Please keep everyone informed about how this proceeds.

The fact is that to make the London police investigate it, they need more than my complain, therefore, I ask everybody who has been scammed to file a scam report with the police, so, at least, we can see those crooks stop scamming people.

Pharaoh, can you, please, tell me if my court case will be consider any time soon...

Thanks

Hello, I personally think their website should be closed down. The following link shows the change [yet again] of address

XPMARKETS LTD | Creditgate

I will lodge complaints as has been suggested. Will also speak to my bank as I sent funds through using my credit card but I doubt
the the bank will be able to do much as laws in general protect the crooks. I agree we probably wont get our bucks back but we can try prevent others falling into the same trap.

**** i am french and that :Action Fraud is not able to take reports of fraud that occurred outside the United Kingdom to persons who are outside the United Kingdom at the time of the fraud. If you live outside the UK and the fraud was not made ​​from the UK, please contact your local police department.

Hi,

What you are talking about would be true for a face to face fraud. XPMARKETS is a online fraud that is based in UK, so, does not matter where you open the account from, the crime is still perpetrated in UK. If you call your local police in France they don't have any details about XPMARKETS because the company is registered in London, UK, also, if you visit the link I posted above and fill the form, you will see a question where you will be asked if both parties were in UK during the crime or only one; You can answer, in your case, saying that just one was in UK during the fraud which is the trust since XPMARKETS is established in UK and you don't... Again, I think those kind of questions are for the police to understand what type of Fraud has been perpetrated. You always have to inform the police of the place where the crime has been committed, in fact, the internationalism of the XPMARKETS customers does not shift the location of the crime which still is UK.
I hope this help to clarify it.
Let me know if you need any help.

Last edited:
Hello Karish,

Thank you very much for those details, I will update my fraud report with the police specifying this change in registered address, also, I can see that there is a director name: Felipe Scalora.

Believe me Karish, London Police is not joke! if we make them investigate the case, they will certainly find those SCAM crap people. Remember that we sent money to their Bank account, and This account belong to someone. I will be more than happy to let police check my transaction with XPMARKETS to uncover the owner of the account.

I let you posted.

XP Markets Scam

Next Installment. I received an email from the XP Markets broker offering me an 80% + profit on some expected housing news release. I was surprised because I had tried to phone this guy about my refund but phone was always engaged. I asked how I could participate and IMMEDIATELY received an email reply saying he would need to enlist me with an analyst who would then make this opportunity happen for me. AND MINIMAL PUNT would be $200. I replied that I had actually decided to opt out of option trading and was having a hard time getting my monies refunded. I asked him if he could offer any advice. GUESS WHAT ... STONY SILENCE. I would not be surprised if this guy and Fillipe are not one and the same.

Yeah, I receive sometimes emails from this Allen guy that offer me advice about trading strategy but, as soon as I tell him that I want my money back, he stop reply.

Tomorrow, I will create a new email and register to their website... I am sure they will call me immediately to get my first deposit; I want to register the phone call.

I let you know.

Karish, have you filed a report to the police, yet?

Back