• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4XP=FXTG=SkyFX: The Proofs

I am having an issue with a company
Hello, I think that the promoters of this association are Germans.
It's good, let's start to come together, and they seem to me responsible people.
In forexagone french forum, some people talk on this organization.

Hola, yo soy otro afectado mas de 4xp, mis cuentas se abrieron durante el año que estuvieron regulados por FMRRC, tengo alguna posibilidad que esta regulación se haga cargo de mis cuentas?

They are linked to Mr Jake Amar/Jacob Amar

I note that Mr Jake Amar/Mr Jacob Amar is linked to the brokerages in one way or another as an owner, CEO, director, managing partner, partner, senior account manager, business development, support etc.

The brokerages are 4XP, SkyFx, Sunbird FX, DupontFx and now Mercer FX. The numerous complaints from the investors who had been trading with them would not all be coincidental. We need to be wary of the companies he is involved in

20140513_124207.jpg20140513_151649.jpg20140513_152051.jpgScreenshots_2014-05-13-11-04-55.png

Could you please specify where is the link to SkyFX. Please also note that SkyFX Ltd is listed as TradeMarker (Cyprus) Ltd in CySEC (regulators in Cyprus) and not as SkyFX LtD.

I can see from the picture as Sky Financial Ltd.

I am forwarding all of these information to the Regulators here in Cyprus in relation to this, but without resolutions as they are still investigating the Link between 4XP.com and TradeMarker Ltd. Any additional information regarding this will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi CharisTH

These are all the information I have at the moment. Noted that the attached image shows it as Sky Financial Ltd. The link to Skyfx was based on the findings in this thread. Tq

Attention,

Depuis les premiers problèmes Ã* propos de 4xp, qui a cessé toute activité depuis le 4 avril 2014; et qui fait l'objet de nombreuses palintes internationales, il y a eu beaucoup d'amalgames de fait.

Et notamment Ã* propos de SkyFx. Et injustement !

Cette société a bien été créée en 2009 pour 4xp --qui s'est payé ainsi plusieurs plateformes. Et ce par la société DealServ, qui en a été aussi un actionnaire minoritaire -- une manière comme une autre de se faire payer --.

Sauf que depuis 2009, SkyFx a changé de main plusieurs fois. Et ce broker des plus sérieux que je connaisse, n'a plus rien Ã* voir avec ce voyou de 4xp.

Imaginez que vous achetiez un commerce tenu par des escrocs avant vous ?... Accepteriez vous d'être Ã* votre tour traité d'escroc sans preuve, et alors que vous êtes foncièrement honnête ?...

Je ne pense pas.

La meilleure façon de savoir si SkyFx est honnête ou pas -- moi je peux vous confirmer qu'il est plus que sérieux --, c'est de demander leur avis Ã* ses clients comme moi, ou de consulter la liste noire de l'AMF... ou encore mieux, d'interroger le Cyseq qui est leur régulateur européen.

Et même d'ouvrir un simple petit compte Ã* 100 €, et de les tester en direct !

Et lÃ*, il n'y a pas photo.

Ce broker est non seulement honnête, des plus serviables, sérieux et compétent, mais il est aussi uniquement No Dealing Desk. Ce qui veut dire qu'il n'est rémunérer qu'au spread, et qu(il a tout intérêt Ã* ce que vous retiez le plus longtemps possible chez lui en gagnant toujours plus.

Ceci méritait d'être précisé !!!

I think you need to go through the evidence a little more carefully. SkyFx's relationship with DealServ and/or 4xPlace was active around the time that 4XP got the scam finding.

Some international judicial and/or police organization, they should investigate this whole troop of borkers related with 4xp, and its relationship with Dealserv.

And to owners 4xp: "Where is my money?, What did you do with my money?
I WANT MY MONEY RETURN TO ME.

I think you need to go through the evidence a little more carefully. SkyFx's relationship with DealServ and/or 4xPlace was active around the time that 4XP got the scam finding.

some people say this relationship is still alive and kicking

Back