• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4XP=FXTG=SkyFX: The Proofs

I am having an issue with a company
"alive and kicking", to all scammers brokers, if I could, I sent them to the jail for committing acts of financial terrorism, and ruin the lives of millions of families with their scams.

FXTG and SKYFX response from Mr Aviv Talmor

My name is Aviv Talmor. As the Director, I do not normally address things of this nature; yet, I would like to take the time here in this forum to set the record straight for current, previous and future clients of brands that I have recently acquired. I’m not here to apologise for 4XP issues – and I will explain why.

It should be understood that upon purchase of companies/domains/brands, full disclosure in most jurisdictions is required. In the case of the purchase of the 4XP brands, I am dismayed to say that many things were not disclosed. As a result, many issues were left from the previous ownership and only now brought to my attention. Let it be noted, however, that none of my existing brands had any connection prior to the purchase with 4XP; nor were they contributing factors to the fall of 4XP.

I purchased FXTG, which is regulated in Australia by ASIC and SkyFX, which is regulated by CYSEC in November 2013. I had no interest to purchase any unregulated brands that belonged to Dealserv.

It is important to understand that Dealserv was the main technology provider for FXTG, SKYFX and also an unregulated brand 4XP.

4XP went down/bust/bankrupt for reasons I do not fully know nor were disclosed to me. When 4XP became insolvent the volume was very low and Dealserv (who was the head and technology company) could not survive with the low volume from trading. As the regulated brands -FXTG and SKYFX volume was very low, it would have been impossible for Dealserv to survive with them as they were in growth stages.

Dealserv, as a technology provider, had agreement with FXTG and SKYFX for technology, marketing and some other possible tools, yet I am not certain what agreement (if any) it had for 4XP; yet I can only guess it would have been similar.

Further, I do know that some Directors (but not all) owned a percentage of all 3 brands prior to my purchase of the regulated brands.

As a trader myself and an owner of successful Forex signal providers and Trading Education businesses, I learned by word of mouth that these regulated Brands were for sale. This presented a great opportunity to purchase both regulated brands as they have good potential for growth. FXTG and SKyFX are both regulated brands and have no negative history. Under my ownership and family of company brands, I endeavour to ensure that they will never have problems of solvency; and that their first priority will always remain to service their clientele, at the standard of world-class service that my brands offer. This is the reason I purchased them: I wanted to have a company which is secure, transparent, with high growth potential for the group and most certainly for our trading clientele; and that they always, continuously abide by their regulation, which is my rule of thumb.

I also purchased technology components from Dealserv, such as MT4 servers. Since the purchase, we implemented multi liquidity providers to give the best possible execution and pricing for clients and to encourage growth of the companies.

When I purchased these companies I inherited staff, yet all senior managers have either left the company when it was purchased or were made redundant. I personally flew to Australia and Cyprus upon purchase of the regulated brands in November 2013, and reviewed the staffing situation. As in any takeover, staff some I liked; some I let go immediately. All my senior managers at the time that I first purchased the company to now have left. I have restricted the brands and ensure stability of them.

I have seen the potential in these brands and know that people who deal with my brands have nothing but confidence and trust in them. I was advised by Stavro D’Amore, my CEO of FXTG in Australia, that upon writing my honest opinion here that the review not to deal with my brands that the FPA posted will be removed. I can only trust their word at this stage. I have sighted several emails and am eager to put an end to this monstrosity, once and for all.

I hope my honest truth clarifies the situation.

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards
Aviv Talmor

Aviv,

Not all of the information requested was included in your post. Please email me directly.

Aviv,

Is there any relationship between you and the owners of 4XP (they are mentioned in this thread)?

Also I am wondering why it took you so long to reply to my thread

The delay appears to have been caused by some employees who didn't want to be the one to approach Aviv Talmor, the new owner. In some cases, those employees were also trying to avoid personal responsibility for the lies they previously sent to me. I know at least one high ranking person involved in this delay no longer works for FXTG. I've directly expressed my deep disappointment to some of those who remain employed at those 2 brokers for amount of time they wasted getting this done. I hope Aviv takes fact that some of these employees caused months of delays into account during their annual performance review.

After some effort, I've finally managed to establish direct contact with Aviv, the new owner of SkyFX and FXTG. I explained to him that I appreciated his first message. I also told him that the person who gave him my request didn't include the full details of the disclosure the FPA needed in order to lift the warnings against FXTG and SkyFX.

Aviv understood the need for complete transparency and kindly provided me with an additional message to post here...

Dear FPA members,

I was contacted by Bill K from FPA and was advised to go into further depth in relation to Dealserv and SkyFX and FXTG.

FXTG is operated in Australia and SKYFX is operated in Cyprus. Prior to my purchase of these regulated brands, some shareholders of Dealserv also owned FXTG and SKYFX. Since November 2013, upon my purchase and acquisition of these brands, I am the only 100% shareholder/owner of FXTG and SKYFX.

To also clarify I was never an existing shareholder and have no prior connection with Dealserv.

Prior to my purchase of the brands in November 2013, FXTG and SKYFX had an agreement for services such as technology and Marketing which controlled the domains and websites. Profit for both FXTG and SKYFX always remained under mutual jurisdiction and was never distributed to Dealserv or the shareholders. The shareholders wanted to grow the companies.

As a result original shareholders who owned Dealserv and FXTG and SKYFX only made money once 4XP collapsed, because they were forced to sell FXTG and SKYFX as they made little profit during the growth stage.

I also understand that FPA was misled, by FXTG & SkyFX representatives by not providing the correct story/relationship between the entities prior to November 2013.

In the aftermath of this mess, and while speaking with employees on their exit interviews, it became clear that most of them were only told information that their manager provided and this is how the staff was deceived. All staff enquires had to go to their CEO who would contact Dealserv on their behalf.

I also understand that FPA was misled, by FXTG & SkyFX representatives by not providing the correct story/relationship between the entities prior to November 2013.

In the aftermath of this mess, and while speaking with employees on their exit interviews, it became clear that most of them were only told information that their manager provided and this is how the staff was deceived. All staff enquires had to go to their CEO who would contact Dealserv on their behalf.

I am disheartened to say that many things were not disclosed prior to my purchase. As a result, many issues were left from the previous ownership and existing liability I occurred was horrendous. However my staff and my brands and my business are run by extremely hard working and motivated people, who are not afraid of difficult tasks. SKYFX and FXTG are some of my best regulated brands, and we have worked diligently to bring them to profitability for our company and our clientele. I was convinced by Stavro who was a former FPA consultant that I should to clear the brand name as he also wanted to start working with FPA.

I hope that this post will finally clear the air. I was convinced by Stavro who was a former FPA consultant that I should to clear the brand name as he also wanted to start working with FPA.

Both my brands FXTG and SKYFX are Regulated trusted brands that promise pure transparency. With real STP environment and ECN services. These regulated brands have always had an excellent history. I know going forward it will only improve and continue to provide the best possible conditions for clients.

Yours
Aviv

What Aviv has written agrees with information I received from confidential sources. It also fills in some missing parts of the picture.

Unless someone has evidence to the contrary, I believe this closes the books on the prior relationship FXTG and SkyFX had with Dealserv and 4XP.

Sorry but all of these Israel based companies do nothing but lie.. They will open under new brands with new marketing and the beat will go on and Israel will continue to be #1 for SCAM central a real dishonor to all good Jews, shame on all of you is all I can say...

you are from Israel. Are you the owner of 4XP?, Was it you manage or own 4xp? .Well, If the answer is yes, or if you now is the own, or,you were 4xp director.
I tell you ... I WANT MY MONEY BACK ... 21000 DOLLARS ... I WANT MY MONEY.

FXTG and SKYFX response from Mr Aviv Talmor

My name is Aviv Talmor. As the Director, I do not normally address things of this nature; yet, I would like to take the time here in this forum to set the record straight for current, previous and future clients of brands that I have recently acquired. I’m not here to apologise for 4XP issues – and I will explain why.

It should be understood that upon purchase of companies/domains/brands, full disclosure in most jurisdictions is required. In the case of the purchase of the 4XP brands, I am dismayed to say that many things were not disclosed. As a result, many issues were left from the previous ownership and only now brought to my attention. Let it be noted, however, that none of my existing brands had any connection prior to the purchase with 4XP; nor were they contributing factors to the fall of 4XP.

I purchased FXTG, which is regulated in Australia by ASIC and SkyFX, which is regulated by CYSEC in November 2013. I had no interest to purchase any unregulated brands that belonged to Dealserv.

It is important to understand that Dealserv was the main technology provider for FXTG, SKYFX and also an unregulated brand 4XP.

4XP went down/bust/bankrupt for reasons I do not fully know nor were disclosed to me. When 4XP became insolvent the volume was very low and Dealserv (who was the head and technology company) could not survive with the low volume from trading. As the regulated brands -FXTG and SKYFX volume was very low, it would have been impossible for Dealserv to survive with them as they were in growth stages.

Dealserv, as a technology provider, had agreement with FXTG and SKYFX for technology, marketing and some other possible tools, yet I am not certain what agreement (if any) it had for 4XP; yet I can only guess it would have been similar.

Further, I do know that some Directors (but not all) owned a percentage of all 3 brands prior to my purchase of the regulated brands.

As a trader myself and an owner of successful Forex signal providers and Trading Education businesses, I learned by word of mouth that these regulated Brands were for sale. This presented a great opportunity to purchase both regulated brands as they have good potential for growth. FXTG and SKyFX are both regulated brands and have no negative history. Under my ownership and family of company brands, I endeavour to ensure that they will never have problems of solvency; and that their first priority will always remain to service their clientele, at the standard of world-class service that my brands offer. This is the reason I purchased them: I wanted to have a company which is secure, transparent, with high growth potential for the group and most certainly for our trading clientele; and that they always, continuously abide by their regulation, which is my rule of thumb.

I also purchased technology components from Dealserv, such as MT4 servers. Since the purchase, we implemented multi liquidity providers to give the best possible execution and pricing for clients and to encourage growth of the companies.

When I purchased these companies I inherited staff, yet all senior managers have either left the company when it was purchased or were made redundant. I personally flew to Australia and Cyprus upon purchase of the regulated brands in November 2013, and reviewed the staffing situation. As in any takeover, staff some I liked; some I let go immediately. All my senior managers at the time that I first purchased the company to now have left. I have restricted the brands and ensure stability of them.

I have seen the potential in these brands and know that people who deal with my brands have nothing but confidence and trust in them. I was advised by Stavro D’Amore, my CEO of FXTG in Australia, that upon writing my honest opinion here that the review not to deal with my brands that the FPA posted will be removed. I can only trust their word at this stage. I have sighted several emails and am eager to put an end to this monstrosity, once and for all.

I hope my honest truth clarifies the situation.

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards
Aviv Talmor
you are from Israel. Are you the owner of 4XP?, Were you manage or own 4xp? .Well If the answer is yes, or if you is own. or , you were 4xp director.
I tell you ... I WANT MY MONEY ... 21000 DOLLARS ... I WANT MY MONEY.

In this world of forex, nothing more to say tell lies, lies and lies, the money of traders disappears, no one knows where are the money, brokers within shell companies, and they are established in tax havens, companies that sell, lies and tricks to wind the research done.

To the old owners 4xp: Where is my money?

Back