• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4XP=FXTG=SkyFX: The Proofs

I am having an issue with a company
You're absolutely right, my account manager was Celso Goldi, and he disappeared, no one knows where he is, directors, account Managers, managers and heads of trading desks 4XP, they have to know where our money

QUOTE=CharisTh;175399]So, Legally speaking, if the Directors are all from Israel owed one Brand (DealServ) and since this has also been confirmed by the new owner, that he bought SkyFX and FXTG from them, this means that we can sue the Directors of that brand. Will this include SkyFX and FXTG since its still under the same umbrella? Since every company was controlled by DealServ, and surprisingly if I remember correctly there was a very good link between the COO of SkyFX since If I remember correctly was the previous CEO of DealServ.

Any lawyers here that can help us out with this?
I will be seeking legal advice.

And since dear Aviv, you were ALSO SCAMMED by these people since they did not provide you with the whole picture of what is doing on, and the "Brands" that you bought, have been hurt by these scammers, I am just curious how come that YOU are not filling any legal action against them!

After I reported the Scam to the FCA, since this is an international issue, I requested the information of where we should be reporting our personal experience with these companies and brands.

These are the regulators that we should be reporting. The war is not over yet! We want to get our money back and every single effort here is needed to bring these people to justice.

USA Regulator - CFTC Commodity Futures Trading Commission

Australia Regulator - ASIC Australian Securities & Investments Commission

Israel Regulator - ISA Israel Securities Authority

BVI - BVIFSC British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission

I will not stop fighting over this, especially finding the people behind this!!! Not just the directors, but also the people "Account Managers" that were lying directly to my face![/QUOTE]

You R missing the point

The money is gone, no one is responsible. The beat goes on for the next scam from Israel. What you uncovered here is how these mini corporations in Israel work and those that run these companies don't like this! You showed multiple brands fx and binary connected together good job! As far as the money goes move on it is GONE! Find the connections for many of these other scam companies and keep complaining to the authorities.

So many people have lost their money and got scammed by dealserv.

Removing the warning from their review page without checking this who deal very deeply would be a mistake. Maybe this Aviv dude is another victim of the dealserv gang, yet we must investigate this whole business more deeply.

I think of it this way. We watch SkyFx and FXTG like hawks. If there is any sign of dealserv-like behavior, we go above and beyond to help anyone complaining to file Traders Court cases and get a scam finding done as quickly as possible after the 3rd victim pops up. No deals for long delays while things are "checked with compliance" or any of the usual excuses.

If the new ownership is honest, they have nothing to worry about.

As for the owners of dealserv, someone needs to send a legal team to drag them before a judge to answer for their crimes. They probably spent the money already, but I'll bet they have some nice cars and houses purchased with illicit funds.

BTW - please don't twist things with terms like "financial terrorism". This will not get anyone from the NSA and FBI leaping in to assist. If no one was in direct danger of being killed to cause fear in others, it is not terrorism or even attempted terrorism. This is even worse than the year after Bernie Madhoff got busted and everyone tried to label every form of scam as a Ponzi scheme. :(

Another Place that we should be reporting this crime is European Securities and Markets Authority as known as ESMA regarding these crimes upon all of us.

I have been legally seeking advice regarding the CySEC and SkyFX implications. I will update the thread. FX-Sales, which was a tied agent for SkyFX after also the take over, but also being a tied agent for FXTG and 4XP.com is a breach of the laws in Cyprus, therefore the license of SkyFX should be suspended.

Also, I will also would like to make a note here, that the take over of any CFI company in Cyprus, needs to give 1 month notice to CySEC regarding the change of any shareholders. I will be investigating all of these since my complaints to CySEC regarding SkyFX ties with 4XP.com and FXTG was given before any take over by the so called new shareholder (I will be checking this also!!)

As we said, we are not giving up on this, we want our money back! We will fight until the end, and our voices will be heard until our money are given back!

I agree with you. The European Union must regulate Brokers, Brokers's forex would operate in the market under license banks, and the European Union must define Forex's scams as financial terrorism, and the CEOs of Brokers's scams, define them as criminals who defraud financial
Another Place that we should be reporting this crime is European Securities and Markets Authority as known as ESMA regarding these crimes upon all of us.

I have been legally seeking advice regarding the CySEC and SkyFX implications. I will update the thread. FX-Sales, which was a tied agent for SkyFX after also the take over, but also being a tied agent for FXTG and 4XP.com is a breach of the laws in Cyprus, therefore the license of SkyFX should be suspended.

Also, I will also would like to make a note here, that the take over of any CFI company in Cyprus, needs to give 1 month notice to CySEC regarding the change of any shareholders. I will be investigating all of these since my complaints to CySEC regarding SkyFX ties with 4XP.com and FXTG was given before any take over by the so called new shareholder (I will be checking this also!!)

As we said, we are not giving up on this, we want our money back! We will fight until the end, and our voices will be heard until our money are given back!

and I will not stop to fight until I get my money stolen by 4xp to me, I'll stop to fight when I retrieving my money, I will fight all the time until I'm dead.

Please post updates as you get more info on this.

Back