1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapter 30, Part I. A Bit More About Personality Page 2

Discussion in 'Complete Trading Education- Forex Military School' started by Sive Morten, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

The point is that if you will force your personality into a way of trading that is unnatural to you, that is absolutely mismatched to your personality – you will come to frustration, and your trading will be burden instead of a journey.

Pipruit: I see, and how can I understand what type of trader I am?​

Commander in Pips:
    I offer to you some specific types of trading styles. Depending on different circumstances that we meet in our life – you will be able to figure out some common issues that take place in your life also. In other cases specific signs of your character will help you to make choice.

Still, initially I would like to remind some foundational term – time. As your first step you should deal with that important substance. Depending on your conclusion, later choices you will easily make.

Pipruit: And what do you mean by “time”?

Commander in Pips: You’ll see. Very often, or even as a rule, newbie traders start from some reading about trading – may be one book, may be one and a half, and they think that they are ready to start. And they are starting. After 1-2 successful trades, as many traders call “beginner’s luck” they start to think that trading is a piece of cake and they have sufficient background to catch up against Mr. Buffet (or at least G. Soros) and outrun him. But later, after so good and promising a start they start to see the meltdown of their trading account day by day – they turn to the conclusion that something is wrong and this is not so simple as they’ve thought initially. Probably Mr. Buffet knows and can do much more that they do. And here they understand that they have to inquire much to succeed and this inquiring demands much time.

#1 Sive Morten, Dec 27, 2013
    Lasted edited by : Oct 9, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.