1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapter 31, Part I. Mechanical Trading System Intro. - Q&A

Discussion in 'Complete Trading Education- Forex Military School' started by Administrator, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

Please use this thread for questions, answers, and comments on this lesson.

2. kamuta

kamuta MQL45 Representative

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-military-school-complete-forex-education-pro-banker/31248-chapter-31-part-i-mechanical-trading-system-intro-q.html

Thanks Sive for your attention to forex robots - every trader had stupid losses due to emotions...

I want share very good place where kind coders give all of us free examples of Indicators and EA's code, following almost all known strategies - MQL4 Code Base: expert advisors, custom indicators, scripts and libraries
    I'd like to thank all of them - studying working code is best way to learn robots coding...

3. geodepe

geodepe Recruit

Typos:

" what might demand so tuning ",
    " to find out it ",
    " Now imagine that you will have to do "

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

A completely free forex course written by an expert bank trader and you want to complain about some minor grammatical errors? Not everyone grew up speaking, reading, and writing English. I'm sure if you would like to volunteer to go through each lesson and email a set of corrections to the FPA, the admins will probably be grateful.

#4 Pharaoh, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  5. geodepe

geodepe Recruit

I am not sure why the book is posted here.
    I am a PhD and thought it was under review for possible future publishing.
    I meant no ill in pointing out corrections.
    On the contrary, I posted so that the book would improve.
    What is the point of having comments after each section?
    A)To comment on the greatness/weakness of the author,
    B)To comment on the content,
    C)To argue (constructively) with other commentators

As far as volunteering to go through each section and present my corrections,
    that is what I am doing. This is the first section I have read.

6. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

OK guys. This is the army. No fighting allowed. :)

Sive's grasp of forex is great. His grammar and spelling are not as good.

I'm the one who edits most of the lessons. If I had a full day to devote to each lesson, they would be much better. I don't have that much free time, so each ones gets a single pass cleanup. This clears out the major items. Many little Sive-isms survive the cleaning.

If the FPA ever decides to publish this in a book, I hope both of you could volunteer to do some of the editing. I'm going to need to see my eye doctor for new glasses when the last lesson is posted.

7. ochills

ochills Master Sergeant

Hi, I think it is important that we appreciate good work and accept individual for what they are. Sive might not write good English but what is essential is the message he his trying to pass to the mind of man. As an engineer communication is much more important because it help us to ensure the structural integrity of any structure. we are not marking Sive English but rather we want to learn from his experience about the market. To me if a man is a PhD holder that does not mean he/she can not commit grammatical blunder. we know men who are an arbiter of language.
    Sive Thanks.

8. Leeann

Leeann Recruit

2108 and still loving this course. Thankyou!

9. One-fm

One-fm Private, 1st Class

Great lesson