1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapter 40, Graduation! - Q&A

Discussion in 'Complete Trading Education- Forex Military School' started by Administrator, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

Please use this thread for questions, answers, and comments on this lesson.

2. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

Sive,

Thanks for all the hard work putting FMS together. I learned a lot just from editing the chapters. Now I want to go back and reread them again.

calesobo likes this.
  3. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Thanks, buddy
    Hope, it will help to all our forumers to become consistantly profitable traders.
    Also I would like to say big thanks to Serguey Kozlyakevich, who made excellent and funny pictures for the course.

calesobo likes this.
  4. antonisk

antonisk Private, 1st Class

Great work Sive
    The FPA community needs people like the Sive to add value to the site.

By the Way who does the art work

5. gyanirahul

gyanirahul Corporal

thanks for that amazing tutorials sir . :D i can proudly say .. i am now a profitable trader :D after reading your course. i gain constantly 5% gain every month .. also my friends amazed how professionally i analysis the charts . I recommend all of them to Join FPA and read ur priceless gift :) for us

6. WolleFX

WolleFX Recruit

Thank you very much for your work.

7. evroom1

evroom1 Private

thanks so much Sive

Dear Sir What can anyone really say about this master work. Truly a master piece. I thank you for a job well done. I have followed your posts for years. In fact you are the only person worth following over time. Your efforts are never wasted. For sure not on me. Just when I think I might get depressed for lack of knowledge you clear it up and provide a direction. You are a proffessional in an industry where they are hard to come by.

Hats Off to you Sir

8. kantir

kantir Recruit

Thanks, very very much, SIVE. You are great and generous person

Thank you for your complete, clear, sincere and professional WORK helping us to be better. :)

God bless you

9. wilsiano

wilsiano Recruit

Thanks Sive for all the sacrifices you've made. I really appreciate your best efforts. You've tried to replicate yourself in us. I will work to be one of the greatest traders in the world. I'm proud of you and in the end when I write my biography I shall give you credit. I will see at the top. Many thanks and God bless you!!!

10. dkami

dkami Sergeant

Thanks Sive for all the hard work you have put in this Forex military school and of cause your daily analysis on the EU:)

Great job

calesobo likes this.